Challenge to Ron Paul haters :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Soldierof420, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I just had the privilege to come across a piece by Capt. Rep. Dr. Ron Paul published in the washington times in which Ron explains the promise of a Ron Paul presidency. I want to know what part of what he says here makes him a "kook". All opinions welcome, if you hate Ron Paul I wanna know why. Maybe I, with the help of a few liberty minded blades, will be able to free a few minds.

PAUL: One year to go - Washington Times

2. Great summary of his philosophies/stances!! I never understood why people can say we're fucked right now, but in the same sentence think that they'll get a better outcome with the same neo-con "front-runner" politician

3. And this is why I changed my registration to repub. I can finally vote for someone who means what they say.

4. It's a national breakdown of how we define and understand liberty. The view that you can pick and choose freedoms a la carte is preposterous.

5. Freedom and prosperity is relative.

6. "A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years." - Lysander Spooner​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxRSkM8C8z4]The Tale of the Slave - Robert Nozick - YouTube[/ame]

7. Freedom is a state of existence. Prosperity is a potential bi-product of the labors of an individual who is free to exercise their rights in a free society. With the freedom to prosper also comes the freedom to fail, and thus rebuild. Think Mufassa explaining the circle of life to Simba in the Lion King.