CHALLENGE: swastika joint

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by m00zix, Oct 22, 2011.

1. You're more than likely right, but hey, why not try for the novelty of it! Most novelty joints rolled aren't necessarily all that functional, at least in my experience. Perhaps if you don't roll it fat? Skinny little stick-joints bahahahaha

2. #22 08 BANSHEE, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    You sir, are a fucking TOOL.

Chill man, there's no need to call anyone names... -JD

3. if my buddy was here i would love to try it just for the challenge but idk if i could do it by myself. it looks like a team effort

4. this thread is racist.

5. I think you're the racist one, posting in all the nazi-related threads you can find! :eek:

Don't worry everyone, he's just upset that he didn't get to see any dope ass nazi sex.

6. screw censorship
    ok now that thats out of the way, yeah this would be crazy and wicked difficult

7. #27 *guest, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    Please feel free to explain why.

But before you do, look up the history of the swastika symbol and realize that it was used as a good thing for many years before the Nazi's ever got a hold of it.

It's like if some dictator who wanted to kill [insert race here] took the symbol of a STAR and started using it as their main logo.
    Used enough, plenty of people would start considering a star to be racist.

But is that symbol alone racist? No. It was just used by racist fucks and happened to get a horrible connotation because of that. :rolleyes:

History is your friend. :p

8. I think it would be do-able especially instead of using full sized joints you just used 8 half joints for the actual swastika and then rolled a double wide joint for the mouthpiece joint.

9. LOL...

Being such a good christian, I only smoke Cross Joints:smoke:

10. The swastika is derived from the cross shape...

11. You betcha, and we're proud! I rep one on the front door of my house!

12. I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not, but I do find it sad that a symbol that was used to mean peace for so many years became a symbol of hate because one man chose it as his symbol for hate and murder.

Hell, probably wasn't even Hitler that chose it. Some secretary was probably dealt the task of picking a new awesome Nazi symbol and he/she was like "check out this one! It's been used a symbol of peace for many years, maybe it will make people think we're peacefully killing Jews!"
    And Hitler was like "Hell yeah, put that shit on all our flags!"

And that's how the swastika became associated with bullshit. Your history lesson of the day. :laughing:

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not, but I do find it sad that a symbol that was used to mean peace for so many years became a symbol of hate because one man chose it as his symbol for hate and murder.

Hell, probably wasn't even Hitler that chose it. Some secretary was probably dealt the task of picking a new awesome Nazi symbol and he/she was like "check out this one! It's been used a symbol of peace for many years, maybe it will make people think we're peacefully killing Jews!"
    And Hitler was like "Hell yeah, put that shit on all our flags!"

And that's how the swastika became associated with bullshit. Your history lesson of the day. :laughing:[/quote]

Ok I gotta admit that was a awesome history lesson for sure :smoke:

And as for said swastica joint, damnit do I suck at rolling but I'm gonna do this up. :D

14. Don't forget pics of your efforts!

15. Just take a look at my avatar :) The Hindu Aum :) The Swastika comes from the Hindu religion, and I am proud Hindu :)

So, no sarcasm at all!

16. All these posts and still no joints posted......

17. Bumping for great injustice!

18. kjasdghsgjsg

19. Bump! Someone roll this fucking joint already :cool:

20. The swastika was a Buddhist symbol prior to the Nazi party. You can't wear a swastika t-shirt and then claim it's because you're Buddhist. The majority of people see it as a Nazi symbol of hate.