Chain of pizza places designed for stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Jan 22, 2008.

1. This place seems like it was designed to be a stoner restaurant haha

http://www.mellowmushroom.com/

Who else but a stoner would name their restaurant "mellow mushroom"?

2. Uh...a shroomhead? :p

Just read their 'about me' section, hilarious...they seem to be partial to some psychadelic mushrooms.

3. Mellow Mushroom is totally a pothead/shroom oriented restaurant. Definitely more pothead than anything else. They have some of the best munchies I've ever eaten.:smoking:

4. idk man i want some fucking pizza

5. Mellow Mushroom is awesome..... I have several friends who work there and toke it up in the back all the time.

6. I used to live next door to one the clock on it is set to 4:20 lol

that place is awesome FULL of stoners man I miss that pizza soo bad

7. btw it was the one in cumming GA

if you ever need weed out of town and theres a mellow mushroom around just go in kick it for awhile you WILL find a connect just dont ask the people who work there they wont tell you even though they blaze ask the people who are eating there lol

8. I bought a trippy ass thermous for 4.20 there. Definitaly made for stoners and it's sooooo good.

9. oh . my. god. ive never heard of that, there arent any in MD, holy shit that is so cool, if im ever loaded im getting a franchise on that bitch STAT.

ps. hit the covert wakenbake in the basement shower, joint, ouch.:hello::hello::smoking::smoking:

10. mellow mushroom of asheville nc is my personal favorite. i know theyve got one in gville n tampa i think, im a florida native. it is ideal for stoners dude, i recommend this place to anybody.

11. God I wish there was one of those near me.

12. Their sides are called "munchies" and when they say mushroom in discriptions they shrooms hilarious

13. theres one in walking distance of my house i love that place

14. I saw a couple of them when I was down in Florida and really wanted to try it out. I was with family though and all they did was put an invisible joint to their lips and inhale when we passed it, so I never had the opportunity to eat there.

Now all I'm hearing is that it's quite possibly the best pizza most of you have ever tried? Fuck!

15. Eh, it's pretty good.... better than Domino's, Pizza Hut, and all those franchises, but not quire as good as little locally owned shops.

16. It doesn't take much at all to surpass any of those chains, I could do it in my kitchen with mere dough and sauce, so I can see where you're coming from on this one. We have a New York pizza place here called Borriello Brothers that sells $20 pies, which really isn't such a bad price to pay if you've eaten there before.

:D

17. There's one of these in Carmel..I've been considering going up there for my 21st, since they sell microbrews.
    And to match everyone else's feelings about it, I've heard nothing but good things about everything they make, haha.

18. Mmm Ima be hittin that bitch in Gville VERY soon. Like tonight or tomorrow night.

19. thy're opening up one right near my house soon. it should amazing.

20. their pretzels are the shit too.