Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chafing Machine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KronosX, May 1, 2002.

1. I was just wondering if there was such a thing as a machine that chafes up weed automatically. I donno sometimes it's just a pain in the ass when you wanna smoke a blunt and you gotta spend like 15 minutes breaking up the bud. It seems like it would be an easy machine to build. If anyone knows whether they exist or where to get one I would appreciate it.

2. RIGHT HERE!!!! Super Joint has Herb grinders here at the CITY, or his other site, Easybongs.com!! :wave: :smoking:

3. SJ! I'm shocked. Youve been cheating on us and I didn't even know it!

www.easybongs.com

Never even heard of it.

I'll have to check it out.

4. i use a coffee grinder, works awesome and they are cheap, got mine for $9 canadian so if u r in the states thats about 46 cents haha good luck

5. If you get a grinder, a hint of advice: stay away from the wood ones, they are very hard to clean - I tried very hard to clean mine, which was sticking because of all the resin, and it ended up warping ~ and a friend of ours' warped into an oval shape and won't work anymore.

Try to go with plastic or metal :D they work fabulously and make breaking up weed for j's easier than you'll ever beleive!!

6. Hmmmmmm, could this possibly be a situation where ya don't know what you're talkin' about?? ROTFLMAO!!!! :wave:

ok, ok, .....I'LL shut the fuck up!!! LOL :smoking:

Super Joint has created another cool site with easybongs.com though, for all of you Blades lookin' for cool "Token' Toys"!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!! :hello: