Grasscity - 420 Sale
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.


Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagicGuy, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. I just got sold a nice bag of mids (for cheap) but a lot of it was chafe(spelling?). What do you guys do with it? It's kinda awkward because it's so fine and already broken up a lot. Do you guys smoke bowls or do you roll it into a blunt? I don't know if I should consider it getting ripped off, because the weight is there, it's just not buds or nugs.

    What'd ya think?
  2. i've never heard the term chafe before, but i think i know what you mean. if it's all broken up already i would just roll a blunt or a joint. if you really wanna smoke a bowl with it, i dont see a problem as long as you have a screen, but why not just roll a joint or blunt?
  3.'s like, almost weed in like a powdered form. Hard to explain. When I say broken up, it's almost like grinded down. If you buy a sack, it's like the little leftovers in the bottom corner of the bag, but just imagine like half the bag is that.
  4. I got a half o for of mids for cheap too and there was a lot of chafe in the bag but there was still nugs. I waited until the end of the bag and i had about 1-2 grams of chafe. Made a nice joint.

  5. do you mean shake? cause that's what we call it around here
  6. yep yep, shakes the word
  7. shake is indeed the word

    in the usa i dont know where yall are from, we call it shake..generally...its best to top of bowls with that stuff..
  8. Shakes is a new word for me. I live in Rhode Island (place where that club just had that fire...all over the news) and I've always heard it referred to as chafe.

    I guess the saying "You learn something new every day" is true haha.
  9. haha yeah we call it shake here. chafe is a new one, i read the title and was thinking "hmm is he chafing his lips on his pipe or something?!"

    anyway... i usually make joints out of that stuff. usually its too fine to put into a bowl, as it sucks right through ~ of course i use glass and don't use screens so that might not be the case for you.
    but it also does burn quicker, or so i've noticed, and if you put it into a joint, less surface area is being burnt all at once, so you should get a bit more enjoyment out of it.

  10. I'm used to skinnin' it up too but i found this really small tiny pipe on a keychain at a gas station the other day. the bowl is just small enough to fit in the corner of the sack. I use it to just scoop up the shake and smoke it. its good for about a small hit but its still a good little shake pipe.
  11. I used to have one of those! they were sooo cute!

Grasscity Deals Near You

Similar Threads
  1. thedanks871

Share This Page