Cha-Ching

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by holyreefer, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Im using all the ff line products but im a little confused on the chi-ching part. Do i also wanna add the reg nutes of big bloom, big grow & tiger bloom with the chi-ching or do i use water and chi-ching only?

2. cha ching is added to the big bloom and tiger bloom. The Grow Big is used earlier in the flowering cycle when shes having her growth spurt along with the Beastie Bloomz soluble.

3. What am I looking for while using this?

4. Search Google for Fox Farms feeding schedule. You want to use Cha Ching at the end of flower. It is essentially the last nute you use in the weeks before your final flush. I just mix a 1/4-1/2 tsp to a gallon of ph neutral water. It is very strong so I don't mix it with any other nutes, but I believe the feeding schedule says to use it along with tiger bloom.

5. Here's the feeding schedule.

Attached Files:

6. Yes I know what it does, but my question was what should I be looking for in results. So Ive used it now on 4 girls I chopped down, I noticed the buds get really really hard and dense with this product. I also noticed it kinda helps keep the smell in tact. Ill continue to use the entire line. I used it on my bubblious, white widow x big bid, blackberry & cheese strains and all the buds are some what dryer & for sure more dense and hard

7. #7 bosey, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Misunderstood, sorry. I agree with you about the density. My buds were very fluffy prior to using it...now they are weighing down the stems. For me it also slowed down the yellowing of leaves at the end of flower.