CGE-Questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by johnnyoutlaw, Jan 21, 2010.

1. and more......

Attached Files:

2. And yet more pix. Some are of the outside wiring in the trench to the breaker box. A dedicated 30 amp and 40 amp breaker are being used for the grow room.

Attached Files:

3. #23 johnnyoutlaw, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    It's been two months to the day (started Jan. 6th) since the start of this project. I was hoping to be farther along by now but the show is still going on! Only a few more minor things to do as far as the construction of the room is concerned. Cabinets and such are done just need to take pix. I am building BB, cloners and veg right now. Shopping for ALL related equipment will be the follow couple of weeks. Once all euipment is in place and tested and ready for gardening (approx. 3 weeks!) I will switch this thread to the indoor growing journal portion of GC like Nukem did.....................I'm extremely excited about this. Thanks for reading GC and let me know what you think!.............More pix to follow...........

Attached Files:

4. Looking awesome buddy. Let me know if you need anything, lights, or just about anything. Hey, have you looked into vertical grow? Few plants huge yield. Just a thought. Keep up the good work. BTW I switched forums.

:hello:

5. No I havented looked into vertical grow. I should check it out. Maybe I'll experiment with that one of these days. And thanks..........

6. Awesome setup man! I'll be tuning in love to see what fellow growers are doing, your investing this much please tell me your going to go all out CHHC-1, correct?

(+rep for clean setup)

7. Hi T man.......Yes, yes I will be using the CHHC-1.........I'm pretty excited about this. I've got more pix of progress I'll post very very soon. If all goes well, mothers will be in place to start taking clones in about two weeks! Stay tuned...............And thanks for the plus rep!

8. can i move in with you?

9. Where would you stay? In the grow room? I'd go in and all the bud would be smoked up! LOL....................

10. I gotta say man, you did a quality job. Very excellent. Slap a damn lock on that door and pick up a security cam. That way you can watch your babies from the house, and know if somebody messes with your stuff.

11. Just a few more pix. I'm farther along than than this though. All the BBs are built and the cloners are built and one of two veg tubs are built. Two of the four scrogs are done and the RO water is in place. Just a few more things to pick up from stores on Mon. morn. One solid work week ought to do it..........But you know how that goes.....More pix up very very soon.

Attached Files:

12. looks like a nice start, it just sucks that you didnt put all your work supplies and stuff in a separate work room, you would have soo much more growing room

13. Like the ballasts and RO system in the flower room? Or the construction tools? The tools will be gone from the entire space when done. I thought about making an extra CONTROL room before construction started but it didn't happen. But believe me, when ur in there, there is plenty of space. Of course, it would be awsome to have a spce where one could just walk all the way around plants with room to spare where it doesn't feel like your cramped up moving around in there. Maybe the next one!!

14. Thanks eye urn lung. Theres some locks. If you notice, after you enter from outside (that door is metal has a deadbolt and a doorknob lock) you will find yourself in another room that is 4'x3' and all plywood (that room is a buffer room for smell, where I will change into shoes only worn in the grow room and to fuck with someone if they do try and break in) and that doo is also metal with a deadbolt. The flower room door is wood with a doorknob lock. The grow room is literally right outside my bedroom window and there are two big barking dogs back there and a really loud barking dog next door. So if I am home nobody is getting into that room.............

15. I hear you man, I just really can't stand thieves.

16. Man I thought I built a good grow 'room' this puts most things I have seen to shame, well done, for me the only thing I think I would have done differently is possibly built in some breeding chambers. If you are going on out, would be a really fun addition to your setup. Absolutely amazing!

17. In the south, we like shotguns. There's no second shot needed.

18. lol, funny thing it thats how he got shot was with a shot gun, in his face, but the robbers missed and there are still a few pellets lodged in his face, with good practice you can hit anything with any gun, ive been around guns all my life, i can shoot a 38 special rom the hip and still hit a can from 60 yrds away

19. Damn. I got an Ithaca 12 gauge pump. If you use a slug, he won't get up. Glad your friend's ok though. Must've hurt like a bitch.