Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cfl's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HIENEY, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I have a plant that is 5 weeks into it's Veg stage. Right now I'm on an 18/6 lighting schedule. I'm going away for 3 days and I don't want to leave my CFL'S on for that .0001% chance that they might start a fire. If I turn the lights out for 72 hours, can I return to the Veg stage of 18/6 light schedule till it is time to go to 12/12 for flowering?

2. just keep them on maan

3. yeah you can turn the lights off for 3 days but you shoudl go straight to 12/12 afterwards. That said the chance your house will burn down is similar to the chances of you returning from your trip a post op transexual that just won the lottery....

4. That's hilarious...we need to get stoned together sometime!!