Cfl stealth PC grow journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Beasty_Bud, Dec 29, 2012.

1. The leaves have bent back a little bit more whys this??? help please?

2. overwatering?

3. I'm using coco coir and perlite so I dont think you can over water as the mix is so airy.

4. Might actually be underwatering. Im no expert but when my plants need water the leaves always wilt. So try giving her some water.
    Also it is bad to have plants in a clear container because light can damage the roots. You can always just put something around the outside of the container until you are ready for a transplant

5. Okay guys so heres a huge update, my mum found the grow -.- wasnt as bothered as I thought but told me to bin it :/ and watched me empty the plants in the garden 2 days later I thought fuck it I spent money not wasting it all for nothing so now the pc is in my wardrobe and I cant hear any noise so it should be fine :) I went out and got the plant it looks very battered but seems alive still will probably turn out male due to the stress but I replanted it and got it all set up again if it dies I'll plant some more seeds and start a fresh :') just got to wait and see I'll update tomorrow with pictures wish me luck

6. same here man i got home and saw the plug taken out,i thought fuck , and so far she hasnt said anything about it but she keeps fucking unplugging it. wtf

7. damn :/ well try and move it? or I dont even know tbh I just hope my plants okay

8. she just comfronted me now and told me im going to blow the elec bill.... i quickly added, "I NEED IT FOR MY PS3 SERVER, stop unpllugging it or ill lose my data"....then she raged out.... im fucked

9. Fuck, have you got a journel of your grow?

10. anyways I've just put 5 northern lights to germinate incase my baby dies :)

11. isnt 5 WAY too much?

12. check out my grow diary, the one on THC is detailed where as the one on here isnt as much

13. sounds like she has a point. why not offer to pay your share. it's unfair to expect her to pay for your usage

14. i would but then my pops would defiately refuse the money hes cool like that plus then theyll ask why im willing to pay for the elec, and get nosey into why im using so much and theyll want to investigate, man life was better living in accomodation! :smoking:

15. #97 jetski, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    just stick to the "server" idea. say you understand that electric costs are an issue but you need it running 24 hours. so how about you pay for the usage. speak to them both together. if there is another reason why she is turning it off she needs to bring it up. it's a pretty straightforward problem really

if you carry on like this she is going to be turning it off everyday and that will cause her to take notice of it and nose around. if you come to a deal and pay a percentage of the bill they won't be interested in your computer

16. Well actually now that shes found it she'll still be nosey around it despite me paying for my share of elecs

17. Well the plant died :( however I have just planted 2 northern lights as they both had a root tip sticking out so all planted and I have done some case modifications now running 4 fans 2 intake 2 outake off a 6v charger and the temps seem to be fine:') I think this is because the back wall of the grow is basically all fans. I'll update with pictures as soon as the plants sprout got the lights set on 18/6.

18. TBH if you have already been made to throw it out and they are unplugging plugs in your room you quite frankly don't stand a chance of getting through flowering as your not going to be able to run a full size carbon filter and decent fan and although DIY ones do work I know from personal use your room and your house will stink to high heaven espesh if you growing strains such as cheese as an example. I would take a step back and wait until you have your own place.