CFL stealth box grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bigguysXXX, May 13, 2009.

1. Hello

First i have a 2'x2'x3' box (dewalt box) will be a clone box soon. the lighting is not what i want it to be but it works, there are 4 55watt cfl bulbs 2x 2700k and 2x 6500k and one 25w T5 fixture. I hope i have the 400w HPS by the time I flower. the pots they are in now are 6"x6"x8". I think im goin to leave them in there till i flower (but any suggestions are welcome) The soil im using is ProMix potting soil. now the ferts are all foxfarm, i have grow big, big bloom, and im going to try tiger bloom in extreamly small doses( im told it can be bad if used to much) The ventilation situation is as follows, 4x 4" fans. one as an exhaust out the top-back then 2 directly on the plants and one on the lights. its 70 in there all day :)

they are about 20 days old today, and they seem to love the fert mix I gave them yesterday. The seeds are from a friend and he doesnt know what strain they are.

but there is one thing IM looking for an answer on, one of my plants is growing alot different from the others, its plant #1 and its not bad or hurt just wierd. check it out....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well thats it for today, ill put up more pics in a couple days... Peace

2. That mutant is cool man, with the 3 leaves at each node. You should clone that thing and try to keep that trait.
    Good luck with your grow, they're looking good

3. here are some pics on day 22

today i started to LST them. the lights are about 2.5 inches from the plants, and they just got a nice watering.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. here are some more pics, they where taken this morning Day 23.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    those 2 pics are of my mutant :D
    [​IMG]
    a pic of a couple of the taller ones, showing my LST
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    all 8 and their positioning under the lights

also today I discussed posibly putting the plants under a 1000w hps for their flowering period. his offer is to split the buds 50/50, in turn for using his light, house and electric.
    and he only lives 4 blocks away from me

good or bad idea

5. i know im new but i do have experience in growing at someone elses house before i got my own, and i found it to be a bad idea and ill never do it again, but thats just me.

6. Hello all, I have a question.

Im having trouble picking out seeds to order, some of the strains I've looked at are

Violator Kush- Barney's Farm

Bubba Kush- Green House

Super Skunk- Sensi

PPP- Nirvana

Bubbelicious- Nirvana

Master Kush Skunk- Mr. Nice

Burmese Kush- TH Seeds

I am most likely going to get 2-3 of them. anyone have any suggestions on what ones to go for.

I'll be posting pics of the current grow in the morning.

Peace :smoking::smoking:

7. Alright pics that are long over due

they are 29 days old now and i think they are looking good but please tell me if they are not

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    pics of the LST i've been doing
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    well I think im going to give them another week then top them, give them a week then put them in 10" pots to get them ready for budding.

8. Alright here is a huge pic update 31 days in veg.

here is a group shot
    [​IMG]
    now here are some of them individually from top as 1 the bottom right as 2, and so on in the same pattern.
    Ok the first set is the one i toped yesterday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    now here is plant 2.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    plant 3.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    plant 4. just fimmed :)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    plant 5.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    plant 6.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    plant 7.
    [​IMG]
    plant 8 isnt very interesting so i didnt do any solos. well how do they look.

Later :smoking:

9. WOW no love :(

10. well i have finally have the sex's of all 8, i have 3 females, 1 hermi, 4 males. I transplanted them into 10" round pots (lots of room for them). they are stretching a bit but i keep tieing them down, and the lights are 2-3 inches from the tops. they are also getting 1/2tsp of tiger bloom and 1 tbsp of big bloom per gallon of water every 4 days or so. every other watering as needed, which is every 2 days for the most part.

later :smoke:

11. i lost count of how far along they are but hey are doing good.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]