CFL stealth box closet grow LST

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by katads, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Posting this journal a little late. So basically I improved my grow box since the last grow I attempted and failed at.

I have two 78cfm out take fans(I plan on adding another out take fan and an intake fan.) I'm currently running 4 26w 100w equivalent 6500k CFLs I have them hanging about 1.5-2 inches above the plant.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

For my soil I germinated the seed in a 60/40 peat moss/perlite mix and transplanted into fox farm ocean forest potting soil. I plan to top when the plant matures more and do some low stress training. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Day 1: 2/2 sprouted out of 60/40 peat moss/perlite mix.\t

2/10 transplanted in 6” pot. 1st set of healthy fan leaves, 2nd set of leaves just sprouting.

2/16 watered in new pot since transplant

Day 15: 2/17 Day 1 of vegging. 2nd set of leaves clearly visible, 3rd set just starting. 1st set formed healthy leaves. Introduction to box.

Day 17: 2/19 watered for the 2nd time in new pot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 19 2/21:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. subscribed, she's looking a lot bigger than the last time I seen her

3. tried putting in a 26w 3500k light last night and in the morning the leaf closest to the light got a little dried out, theres yellow spots on the leaf. It was the on the first set of leaves.

4. 2/23 day 21

introduced grow big at 1/2 dose yesterday, also topped late last night.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

theres a little damage on one of the first set of leaves, shouldnt be too much of a problem i hope?
    [​IMG]

5. 2/24/11
    Day 22

transplanted today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2/27/11
    Day 25

started some LST on her gonna flip the switch on the 2nd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANYONE got any input? this is my first grow learned everything i know about growing from this forum. not sure if im 100% doing this correctly. =/