CFL show and tell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ugadrcook, Nov 13, 2016.

1. This is my first grow ever. Decided to go CFL for the first couple and see if I want to invest more later. This is also my first post got all my research on here without having to ask a single question or posting anything, so that's a testament to the helpful folks on here. Thanks.

Strains - Black diesel and AK 47
    Lighting - 10 - 100watt equivalent / actual 27watt. 5 bulbs per girl and side by side sharing wattage. 6500k grow and 2700k flower.

24 lighting during veg and 12 x 12 on flower

Soil I decided to do a cooked organic soil recipe I found on here. I believe it was call Sub Zero, I did modify it a little.

Started from seed and currently in week three of flower
    I'll up load two week 5 veg pics and three current flower pics.
    Don't be afraid to tell me your though. Or ask a question
    Thanks everyone

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good, I have used cfls with good results, I now use led bulbs with good results and less electricity

4. Yea gonna build up my stash and let my boys pay for some and reinvest

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like the LEDs cause of low temps too

6. Looks like you might have a gnat problem in those flower pics...

7. I do, any ideas on an organic treatment

8. NVM I found my answer had no idea the gnats would cause a problem thanks for pointing that out bro.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here are mine in week 5 flower. Also using cfls. I have over 320 watts of cfl and t5 on mine right now. I've been adding light all along the way. 1479159085081.jpg 1479159090596.jpg 1479159094308.jpg 1479159100548.jpg 1479159123546.jpg

10. Nice girls man. Hope mine fill out that nice.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 dratanium, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Thanks man, I appreciate it and I'm sure yours will. Once stretch stopped a few days ago, the buds have just been getting taller and fatter and crystallier...and so delicious looking haha. How far along into flower are you?

12. Bout 3 1/2 weeks. I'm jonesing to smoke my own. Gonna cure them for bout 2 weeks though. So It will be a minute

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, same here...I've clipped a few small buds off the bottom that were in the middle and not getting much light...quick dry and no cure, got me pretty high off a few hits, I think it might turn out alright

14. Man now you got me thinking of taking an appetizer of mine:smoking-rapper:. What week did you grab some of yours?

15. 4 weeks I did a trim of some fan leaves and little buds from the middle bottom that I couldn't get much light to and I didn't think would really develop. Then again on Saturday after what seems like the stretch is done, I got to lop off another that wasn't getting much light...and now I'll have to wait till harvest.

16. I'll wait a week or two the grab a snack then. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  17. got me wondering now...lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haha...just don't go crazy guys

19. yes I just dug into the stash going to forgoe plucking came this far already lol might not even hit a Oz but first indoor so a wins a win