CFL Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RjadSavage, Aug 18, 2012.

1. #1 RjadSavage, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Iv have seen a lot of guides for Cfl's im pretty sure im confident and knowledgeable in what i am doing okay right now i have four lights on, two 2700k and two 6500k im in day two of vegging the plant seems to be growing well iv read somewhere that if i mixed the lights it could be beneficial so i did i have 109 Watts with one other light im running and only have 1 plant and i put one more pot with a seed in it waiting for it to sprout iv been told 100 Watts for one plant 50 watts for another and it goes by the actual wattage not the incan equivalent i want to grow five to six so i was thinking of buying twelve more 6500k bulbs and plugging them in so i have 368 watts in the end with all the bulbs on im also planning to later after iv bought the twelve 6500k's to buy twelve 2700k's how would this grow come out? will the weed be fluffy not dense with small buds or decent buds with a good amount of density like to get 110grams off one plant am i too far off? , http://postimage.org/image/pnhr57tkx/ thats how tall it is and its already growing the 4rth set of leaves from 109 Watts i think ill be fine for 1-2 weeks until i get the rest of the lights needed, http://postimage.org/image/hj9n0h75t/ thats the four bulbs the black round object above is the extra light i have with a reflecter hood big enough for 4 bulbs its very bright but it doesn't look like it in that picture the plants growing straight with no problems at all at a steady pace by Aug 23 ill start using my veg nute at 1/4 of the strength, Incase someone forgets my other question with 368 watts of cfl will the weed be decently dense and decently big? , or will it be fluffy and not dense with low yeild? im trying to pluck a nice 110grams each plant at the most in the 100's gram this will be my first time so anything will be good until i get better and more of a greenthumb id like people that used cfls to answer this one