Cfl grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jbjj41506, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Could anyone provide a link to a good grow journal to read from seed to harvest. I'm looking for CFL's only. Every journal I read I get about 15 pages into it and they have made the switch to HPS. I'd like to read one with CFL's all the way through harvest. Anyone?

2. That's because everybody finds out hps is the way to go for nice dense buds. My last grow was all cfl came out great but I want fantastic this time

3. Yea I plan to upgrade to hps myself. You have a journal for that grow? If not, how many plants did u flower? Specs on CFL's u used? Yield?

4. No journal I flowered 1 plant with 6 150 watt cfl equilvelant to 44 w per bulb. She gre over 4ft tall got alittle over 2 oz from her

5. I have four plants 3 weeks into flower. 8x 23watt(100watt equivalent) 2700k. I may end up adding 4 more of the same bulbs, I have the room so why not... I just hope to yield at least 2oz total

6. Got any pics of the ladies

7. Yea ill take updated pics today and post? How close did you keep your CFL's to the plants during flower?

Attached Files:

8. Real close 2 in or so

9. I wasn't planning on doing a ScrOG as this is my very first grow. Topped and fimmed throughout veg. Approximately 8 bud sites per plant so far