CFL grow with PICTURES How am i doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by maximum9898, Mar 22, 2011.

1. #1 maximum9898, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    Well what I got growing is 1 OG plant 7 weeks in, 1 purple kush plant 5 weeks in, then the 2 little bigger girls are 1 week 3 days in, and the real little girl is 6 days in.

Well thats them sorry for the crappy quality camera's broken. Tell me what you think, how am i doing for my first time. Thanks.

On to the better part, PICTURES:yay:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks thirsty would check ph levels too for nute deficiency. Nice looking plant though!

3. Yea thats the way i like to develope the roots really well I'm actually going to water them both in 7 hours before I go to work. And I ph all my water to 6.3 with advanced nutriets ph down.

4. Oh nice! Looks like you've got plenty of space there! I am just starting up as a caregiver can't wait to start! I grew up around it though. So tired of paying for meds.

5. I'm with ya there i hate having to pay for meds. But thats a good thing cause now i have these babies and they should help me out there for a while.

Now the question i am asking now is how tall shall i get them? I know how tall they should be, i'm just looking for opions on what other people would do. The cealing is like 5 feet and right now the tallest plant is 13 inches. I can literally start to flower when i want, both the og and the purp have alternating nodes and they both have preflowers everywhere.

And is it worth to let them go for another 2-3 weeks, will my yeild be that much bigger?

6. Better quality pictures :) And a picture of my setup i got 7 150watt cfls 42watts a piece. And i got them all on sale so only 25 dollars for all of them, which is why i got so many. But i have to say for only being cfls they are growing the bud quite well. And i didn't have all 7 of them until the 4 week so thats why there not taller or they would be huge. But ill stop rambling on and on to the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. With the light situation I'd veg them for a while longer won't get much yield how they are now. Flower when it's half the height you have room for or are going for will double in size. Where did you get the cfls? When I start my patient grow am using cfl's might finish with hid though only issue is heat.

8. Yea I was pretty set on going for another 3 weeks, i'm just curious what other people's opions are. I had got the lights at meijer when they had them down to double clearance, so i got pretty lucky. Heat isn't a big problem for me i control the AC and i got two fans for the grow room its self, but it can get pretty warm in there never above 80 though.

9. those are some sexy's

10. #10 maximum9898, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    Thanks

11. Well I just decided to throw them into flowering, I'm thinking that the tall OG plant is a male by the preflowers its showing in veg BUT. I am not getting rid of it until I have confirmed this completly. And this is like I said my first grow, I'm really not looking to yield to much because these were the ok seeds I have. I got some better seeds to use after this harvest let say purple train wreck (Buddy cross breeded purple kush and train wreck to make this unbelieable plant very good smoke), some strawberry caugh, and my friend said he will order me some cali mist seeds if i grow them:yay::bongin:

12. We need more pics! :) that purple trainwreck sounds badass! I just got some violator kush 22 percent thc I am going to try and get a clone of that cause it's discontinued wtf?

13. I'll go take some pictures, and that sucks that the violator kush is discontinued.

14. Looking forward to them! Actually this guy on the forum (deacon) hooked me up with a real sweet site where you can still get it and you can get greenhouse seed co seeds (which won't deliver to the usa otherwise) Violator Kush - Barney's Farm Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds there not too pricey and have a ton of seeds give free seeds if you order over 20 pounds (Euro currency I think)

15. Here are the pictures, I tried to get a picture of the preflowers but my phone blows and my camera's broken so these are the best I got.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. They are looking real healthy!

17. Yea I'm reallly reallly hoping that the OG is going to end up a female but for now I am still unsure of its nature lol. But the Purple Kush on the other hand is doing very well and is showing white V shaped pistols everywhere on the plant. And man was this hard to write just toked a couple:bongin:.

Good night GC and thanks for the positive feedback. I've got more seeds from friends also so I'm excited for next grow. And my fellow MMC holders are going to be happy aswell.

18. I like your setup! Simple yet effective.

19. Thanks I can't wait until its time to harvest, even though I just started to flower yesterday lol.

20. I bet! I can't wait to get started! Will have a thread on here.