CFL Grow in 18x32x36 in. Tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Nov 6, 2014.

1. What's up guys, just looking for some opinions on my grow I've got set up. I have 3 bag seeds in three 2 gallon pots with fox farm's ocean forest soil.
    My lighting consists of two 300 watt CFLs, along with five 23 watt CFLs, and two 32 watt 6500k red spectrum CFLs.
    I have the tent ducted up with a 240 cfm ventech fan I got from Amazon. Along with a 6" computer fan to help with the exhaust and 9" desk fan to help bring air in and circulate the room. My van tech fan pulls the hot air from my tent and shoots it out my window.
    Here's what the tent looks like sealed up
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415248354.298159.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415248376.065378.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415248060.389569.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415248105.207428.jpg

My middle plant has been flowering for a week now and my other two have been steadily growing for a month and a half now.
    Please let me know what you think! I love getting helpful tips on how I could make my grow better!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like you've had some damage where some older leaves have touched the lights.  They also look a little stretchy, considering how much light you have.  And a bit droopy, not sure if that's heat or they need watering (unless they are over watered).

Generally though, they look okay.  You can see how you're going to have height issues because of the low-hanging lights.  Next time, try using some string or wire to LST the growing tips down so you can get more growth with less height, or 'top/ them for the same reason.

Good luck!

3. That droop may be from a sativa dominate trait. Them long fan leaves

4. The leaves aren't droopy. It looks like they are because of the angle of the picture I took. I was looking over the plants. The lights are about 3 inches over the plants. The yellow ness is from a time in vegging where I didn't water for a while on accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum