Cfl grow. gdp clones first cfl grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fpop2k11, Sep 27, 2012.

1. this is my first real cfl grow, ive tried before but decided not to follow through but this time i am going through with it. i am on day 17 of veg using 9 23 watt 2700k cfl bulbs from the dollar store, and one 65 watt cfl bulb i made two quad cfls, and i have my big 65 and an additional 23 watt on a power strip in the middle between the two plants to give it additional penetration.

Attached Files:

2. ALSO, im using foxfarm ocean forest soil. i didnt give it anything besides water for the first two weeks, i fed them 1 tsp/gallon of MAXIGRO which i highly recommend because they responded very well to it

3. Day 21 veg.

Attached Files:

4. image-315722641.jpg

The little plant appears to have alot of leaves like this? Im assuming its nute burn from using mother of all blooms, how bad is this?

Attached Files:

5. Week 2 of flowering ^

6. I know they look like mutants on here and my fucked up phone camera doesnt help but they look good in person bushy as fuck with tons of bud sites

7. Hi :wave: what are ur temps in there?

8. I dont know lol i still need to get a thermometer

9. does it stay open? just looks hot lmao...i know i cant tell, but i started with cfls in a closet and it was hard dealing with the heat.

10. Start of week 3.
    So far 1 month of veg fed with maxigro once after 2 weeks. Week 1 of flowering water-water - mother of all blooms to induce flowering. Week
    2 water water week 3 1tsp/ gallon maxibloom some good results but the moab is a tad bit strong it burnt a few of my leaves

Attached Files:

11. I have a really shitty camera phone so i need to start using a real camera and emaling pictures
    So i can get some up close node shots