Cfl Grow Closet, Flowering Soon Need Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dfraust, May 23, 2014.

1. Okay dudes heres the story...
    This is my first indoor grow and is going well considering problems with advanced nutrient dosing in the beggining causing nute burn, all is well both plants recovered 80 percent right now and one just showed pre flowers, being female and is also the bigger one at 10 inches , the other is 9 inches and was fimmed for experimental reasons, they are both bag seed of unknown strain. At 4 nodes the 9 incher was fimd and the ten incher was super cropped at the main stem also at 4 nodes I vegd with 130 watts 6500 k cfl with home made hood ina 4.3 cubic feet groow closet sealed with emergency blanket I have an intake fan and an exhaust fan ,soon addin a 4 inch circulation fan for heat reasons, humidit is an issue as its stuck at 30%r/h . Much too low and a struggle to keep plants lush although have been gettin better since diy co2 generator was added a week ago .

So now that my rant is over here are my questions!

1. I have a hood that holds 6 bulbs really three but use y conectors
    I have 130 watts mixed spectrumnin there right now
    Im adding 6x 23 watt in the hood , and 2x10 watt and a 26 watt for around the plants equalling 184 watts 2700 k cfl in 4.3 cubic feet of space for two plants, is this too much too little or just right?

2. I have some dutch nutrient formula a friend gave me, it is a crystal like powder and is for bloom, is this adequate? Its a 0-50-30 npk
    Note:, I also dose epsom every two weeks for mg and sulfer

Alll opinions and help are considered and respected , thanks yall and peace