CFL Closet Grow-Flower from Seed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by stoner_brownie, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Okay, so my dimensions are as follows:
    1'6"L x 1'6"W x 1'4"H
    My Equipment...

Wired Computer Fan
    Timer
    3, 40w 2600l (3000k) CFL
    1 Moving Box
    and some BOMB ASS BAG-SEED!!

I will be lst-ing them as soon as they pop. The temps are 76f when the light is on, 63 when off, but I'm thinking, since I'm using such a small space, I don't need the fan on when the lights aren't, so that SHOULD raise it to at least65-66.

I think that's about it, I'll get pics up asap.

2. 3000k is more for flower. Try to get 5000-6500k for veg.

3. But, I'm not veging. ?

4. Finally, some damn pics..

Attached Files:

5. OK well whatever, spectrums still stand.

6. ^^What he said.

Plant pictures?

7. Yeah.. I'll get some blue in there asap, I can see what you're saying, they still need to grow a little for the buds to have room to blossom.

The plants.. well, I started with a grow outdoors in the utility closet, and it got unplugged, so the warmth from the light, that WAS stable, went horribly low, and they died, plus, I had to re-locate my germinating seeds from the warm computer monitor, to under it, taking the warmth away.. once again, so they were all stillborns.

I planted 2 last night, and I still have 3 germinating, so when they pop, and the other come above ground, I'll have pics.

8. Temps are now at 66 when the light is off, a 10 degree(f) drop.

9. Im curious to see how big the plant will get straight into flowering. I'll pull up a chair

10. Yeah, me too, actually. This is the first time with the whole flowering from seed thing..

11. Plant pics. 2 have broke the surface, 3 more to go. I have also switched the timer back to 24/0 until they're all above ground. Thought it would be a good idea.

Attached Files:

12. Pic#1=Annabell
    Pic#2=Lalain
    Day 2 of growth.

Attached Files:

13. One plant per pot is best but, two will have to work I guess.

14. Actually, I'm starting with 5, but hopefully only end up with 3.. I might need to section it off, but then, they wouldn't have enough room for roots, but if I don't, and I see rootbound signs, I can't do shit, but cut a square out of around the plant, and risk killing, or at the least stunting it.. I think, I'm just going to keep it how it is, when I find males, they'll be taken out, and the plants themselves will take the places of the males, as to have the most room around each one..

15. I didn't think I would have the room, but I managed to fit 1 24" cool white tube in there, to somewhat balance the spectrum.. it's not really balanced at all, but I'm not veging, I just don't want it to die..
    I'm up to 8825 lumens total(1 blue, 3 red)
    Any input would be grand, but mind you, I don't have alot of options.
    Temp. is at 80F, humidity at 59%(but will probably raise just a tad with the new light.. hopefully not too much..)

16. Light will be fine.

17. Thanks VTEC.
    I'll have pics as soon as noticeable growth is uhmm.. noticeable.

18. pic 1= Annabell is closest to the camera, Lalain is behind it
    pic 2=Jennifur(yes, I meant to spell it that way)

Attached Files:

19. I will be re-planting tonight, down to the round leaves. I will start posting height(in cm)

20. Pic 1 is Annabell(right) &Lalain(left)(day 6)
    pic 2 is jennifur(day 1)

Attached Files: