CFL-closet/box beginner med grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by B-Chillin, Aug 20, 2013.

1. So got my med card at the end of may for nv. Was originally looking at getting hps/mh, but have no way to make wholes for ventilation. Decided to get cfls despite allot of controversy that i read online (plan on doing cfl/led in the future). Started with 6 bagseed sprouts and placed them in 12/12 when they where about a foot tall even though they wherent showing there sex yet ( from what ive read early force flowering like that can cause more of a male to female chance), i figured its bagseed what the hell. Ended up with 3 females... image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Did a late transplant to a 5 gallon pot in the first week of flower with one of my plants, and it made a big difference. Only topped these plants once and experimented with lst/ supper cropping/ and fimming. Topping/fimming and lsting are by far my fav and really dont like supper cropping my self. I think that supper cropping caused my runt plant to herm 3rd-4th week of flower( stopped lsting n supper cropping after i started 12/12 ) I ended up putting the herm outside n continued to flower it. I went through some more shock with the cfl-fullblown sunlight as well. nug growth came to a stop and I pulled it early. got about 10-14 grams n some shake. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

In the second week of flower i pulled some clones from my mamas, and was able to root them in soil- with no hormones. So around the 5-6 th week of flower i made a veg box for them as they out grew the lil box i originally had them in. This time around ive topped / fimmed and lstd many times already and plan on doubling if not tripling my next yields. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg n here i am in my 8th week of flower image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. some freshies

plant A: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

plant B: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

3. Nice looking plants you have there. :)

4. thnx bud :p bagseed ftw

5. #5 gonzorelli777, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Nice work man! What's the total wattage of the CFLs in there?

6. And all this started with bag seed?

looking good bro nice work

7. yea all from bag seed :p

8. cut one of em down, other needs more time.

Attached Files:

9. Savage man! That dish looks absolutely beautiful. Nomnom. Sorry for asking again but I think you missed it the first time ( :p ) what is the total wattage of your CFLs in there?

10. thnx man .. im hella stoked on it :) just gotta wait a lil bit more to dry-cure this stuff.
    im using just under 400 watts for 3 plants in flower
    and i have 100 wats for my veg box

• Like Like x 1
  11. and the fun continues

Attached Files:

12. #12 B-Chillin, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    next round image.jpg

and the garden image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 B-Chillin, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    so i got my self a mini jungle now, ill try n snap a pic at lights out for less glare

Attached Files:

14. Looking good! To imbed photos directly into your journal just upload them on GC, Photobucket, etc. right click to copy image url and then click on the little picture with the green + sign in front of it. Paste the Url in here and you're good to go. Happy growing.

15. im rocking a ipad

16. yeps

Attached Files:

Ahh, gotcha. Keep doing what you do.

18. #18 B-Chillin, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    flower:
    smallest 6weeks / middle 5weeks both same strain and flowers around 8 weeks
    the tall girl is 4weeks and flowers in 12 image.jpg

Attached Files:

19. starting to get the hang of growing

Attached Files: