Cfl Box Grow, Round #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VTyanky, Jun 1, 2013.

1. That is, beside ones ive beem given by people i know who had bred their own.

2. [quote name="VTyanky" post="19174840" timestamp="1387229161"]thats a good idea and actually i had been pondering that. BUT, i was thinking of waiting till i can grow out some my friends had bred and THEN so what i can come up with.[/quote]Considering you're only popping one el al and on ks go ahead and bred them, then do the same with the friends strain. Will give you practice beforehand without waiting. Then you will also have two additional crossed strains to work with. Effectively giving you pure el al seeds you have left, Pure ks seeds you have left, pure mk you have left, el alXmk seeds, ksXmk seeds, AND your friends seeds. Giving you 6 strains to work with instead of 4...AND you'd already have some MK pollen allowing you to skip the male growing again. JOURNAL- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1252916-Bagseed-and-me...the-boba-fett-trialsNAME THAT STRAIN- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1265559-Indentifying-strain

3. Thanks VT, found this cfl grow very informitive. I grow lowrider verities in the spring/summer outside with great results i call them teriyaki style lol also have a 35gal dwc i do inside under hps and i gotts say im very impressrd with what you got outta cfls. Not much of a techy just upgraded my flip phone to a smart phone (son showed me GC )so now i can enjoy posting some picks of my upcoming run of blue dream, durban poison, an cannatonic. (which i grow to help with my wifes medical condition) thanks again for the info an pictures. :)Old man of the mountian

4. I'm from N.E. as well (Yeah Sox lol)^_^^_^

have you got a journal going yet? I'd b interested too see your bubble bucket stuff (esp durban poison)

If not then you can post a couple pics in my dwc thread if you'd like.it's called "never grown a thang in my life...until now" and is in the hydroponics section,,might even run into ol Vt there someday;)