Cfl Bag seed Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bird seed, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Awesome can't wait, haven't seen her in a while!

2. She's taller than I thought, based on the last pics. Hope she yields well for you. You have any birds? Just wondering since your name

3. no it's because hemp seeds used as bird seed back when in the hemp was big cx I have two annoying cats that try to get in the grow room

4. That's cool, didn't know that. My bird, Big Black, is in charge of quality control for my grow. After work, he likes to eat honey roasted peanuts lol

5. damn what a blade.

6. [​IMG]sorry for this shitty quality just have the phone ): hopefully have the HD when it's almost harvest time[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. She's doing great! Looking very healthy. Can't wait to see those buds swell up

8. ya she has some nute burn you can see a lil on some tips. but can you give any tips how to flush pre nuted soil. after this grow im going organics for soil :) bur do you know how to get rid of all those nasty nutes i tried to flush it for like 15 mins and run off was still yellow.

9. [quote name='"bird seed"']ya she has some nute burn you can see a lil on some tips. but can you give any tips how to flush pre nuted soil. after this grow im going organics for soil :) bur do you know how to get rid of all those nasty nutes i tried to flush it for like 15 mins and run off was still yellow.[/quote]

You won't really be able to get all the nutes out, because they are time release nutes but they are activated by water, so I guess if you rinsed it for like a week before using it, that should rinse most of it out.

For all it's worth, it'd be easier to buy the proper mixes and make your own soil.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum App

10. oh true :) thanks. what are some good soilless soil

11. PM me I'll send you an epic book, with EVERYTHING you need to know. I learned most of what I know from this book, in conjunction with the hands-on experiences.

12. #92 bird seed, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    I will be haversting in 1-3 days wish i could go on longer but have a lot of people coming and going through my place. don't worry guys there will be a new journal coming up soon .

13. when it comes to drying I know absolutely nothing. any tips?

14. Hang 'em upside down in a cool dry place

15. probably picking a nug of and smoke it to see the high xD plus i need some resin on my new glass pipe so the screen will fit.

16. [​IMG]
    Little nug i trimmed up about 3gs in wet weight.

17. Also have a fan blowing against the wall facing away from the buds, so it's not direct wind from the fan, have it bounce off the walls, don't want stagnant air

18. It sucks you had to chop her early, but from the looks of that bud, she's far enough along and def gonna get you high:smoking: and that's the goal. Congrats on the first grow!

19. yeah I'll probably chop the rest tomorrow or today since I have time I get a cola pic up soon mainly brown hairs only like 3% white hairs.

20. What did she get man, bout 6 weeks flowering?