Cfl Bag seed Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bird seed, Aug 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG] Here is the top it is week 4 in flowering :) definitly going to slower for a long time due to short veg xD[​IMG] has a semi coffee smell real relaxing in the room.[​IMG]has some nute burn had to flush for like an hour. run off was so yellow. but clear now:)[​IMG]bud site from 2nd node :)

2. Looking good man. She could probably use a little more water.:hello:

3. i give her water twice a week :)

4. How's she looking bird seed?

5. Sub'd

looking pretty

6. this is so cool that my shitty cfls are working and think you to all who subs it makes my grow feel more amazing <3 keep blazing! :bongin:

7. It's very encouraging isn't it!?

8. Looks like you're gonna have some good smoke brotha!

9. [​IMG] Main cola :) [​IMG] Shitty quality D:

10. so next friday it will be her 2nd month in flower. wonder how long it will take till mature. i am growing 3 gallon pot. liquinox grow 10-10-5 nutrients. Walmart potting soil. 2 23 watt cfls, 2 13 cfls, and 1 26 watt cfl, so basically almost 100 watts in light. maybe switch the 13's for 26's? haha so i guess i might have to wait another month to finish. But anyways anyone know ways to speed up flower?

11. Can't speed up flowering time, it's genetic.

Usually around 8-10 weeks for indica doms. You can't tell until you check your trichs.

12. i wanna say my plant is a good mix of sativa and indica so i guess week 10 or 11 it will be done:)

13. expect there to be some change in that number, only way to check is the trichomes

14. Every plant is different, those numbers are just a fancy ballpark that the breeders throw out there based on their own testing, in specific conditions. Chances are your conditions aren't the same and that could be either longer or shorter, it's all dependant on your specific plant and you need to watch for the signs, it will tell you when it's ready to be chopped if you know what to look for. :)

15. Yeah more light is always a good thing with cfls...speeding up flowering idk if more light will do that but I know more light will give you better developed buds...

16. She's looking really good..happy and healthy. But she will want more light the bigger she gets. Try to find the bigger cfl's if you can. Two 46 or 55 watters would suit u much better than the 13's and get you up in the 170 watt range. The only way I know to speed flowering is to shorten her light period to a 10/14 or an 8/16. Although this is supposed to speed flowering, it also diminishes yield, so I wouldn't recommend doing that since the cfl's already won't yield as well. To me, she looks like a 9-10 week strain, but like byoweed said, you won't know 'til the trichomes tell you. Patience is a bitch, son:D

17. yeah I know just sitting there hopping for magical bud production to happen. local grocie stores only Carry 26 watts guess i have to go the hardware store.

18. ugh trying to find the hd camera so I can get good pics of the girl.

19. How's that girl lookin bird seed? How tall is she now?

20. she is only like 1.7 ft tall she is a shorty and always have been xD! lol cant wait to blaze her :smoking: hope i can get some pics up tomorrow.