Cfl Bag seed Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bird seed, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Looking good, keep it up!

2. #22 Budabago, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Hope you see those lady parts soon!

3. yeah i already see the little thing between the internode hope a pistol comes out in a week.

4. Hey nice grow man, I saw you were going to be transplanting into 5 gallon pails soon. I recently did this from smaller pots. It's relatively easy to do, I just flip my plants upside down and tap around the pot and then kinda shake the pot lose (be careful) then you're left with your plant exposed, make sure you have the mix ready in the pot then just put the plant into the new soil. Lots of people recommended to me that you leave the plant slightly higher then the new soil, this way the water will naturally run down the plant, and keep the water evenly spread. Let me know if you have any other questions man!

5. ill probably post more pics tomorrow i wonder if you could tell whether my plant was sativa or indica. lol its been 2 weeks itll be 3 on thursday it grows faast!!!!

6. Way too early to tell if indica or sativa dominant

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they already have a faint smell:)

8. Yo bro! Hope she a girl!! Flower early due to lack of space? How little space you got!? Lol. Growing in a cigar box? Sorry thats the smallest square-ish thing i see rite now lol

Dutchie

9. nah its a closet, im looking for personal use and i never grew before so i just wanted to see how thing goes and then maybe veg longer. its been like 3 weeks since ive had bud so i didnt veg long cause i know flower takes to 6-8 weeks.

10. Anywhere from 8-12 weeks of flowering*

11. It varies with every strain, but he's correct for the general time frame.

12. [​IMG]
    i cant tell whether its male or female there is no balls thank god but there is these weird leave looking thing things XD help please :)

13. Take a close up of where the branch meets the stem

14. I will say female plant....i know it is early but that is my guess..toke on and she is a beauty......

15. Just got on my computer and noticed the picture is much bigger than I thought haha.

Unless someone is seeing something I'm not, just wait it out. This is your only plant growing correct? If so, there's no real rush to find out.

16. yeah she is the only one im growing. im pretty sure she is female i see like a pistil or the catalyx hoever it is spelled and there is only one usually males are cluster of balls. well in 3 days ill know when the 4th node is fully grown.

17. good luck brother, i am betn female all the way..toke on and great pictures..

18. Make sure your not confusing with the stipules!

If you do see a calyx then you have a female:)

19. yeah the stipules is the one on the branch the green hairs males and females have it.