Cfl Bag seed Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bird seed, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So seed sprouted yesterday and is still sprouting 24/7 light 2, 23 watt cfls.:wave:[​IMG]
    It all happened when i found dank ass chronic on the ground had great smoke and my friend has an eye for seeds and said look i found a seed. This is my first grow ever!

2. ill be posting everyday with new pics:)

3. I need help why is the seed stil there ? when the leaves show will it go away please help fellow tokers
    [​IMG]

4. You can very, very carefully take the seed shell off.

5. thanks man for the help i appericate you a lot karma will favor you :)

6. #6 BYOweed, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Anything for a fellow blade :wave::smoke:

Also, if the plant becomes to top heavy you can either fill the container more so the plants stand up straight, or you can use a small stick or something to support the seedling :)

7. [​IMG] Hey man look how pretty it is :)

8. Awesome to see! :D

9. just covered it with more soil it is doing great:) hope its female so much

10. [​IMG]
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeeaaaaaaaah xD

11. Looking good bird seed :)

If I were you, I would add 2-3 more of those 23w CFLs

12. There is 4 cfls in there now.:)

13. Awesome:smoke:

14. image-930466381.jpg

These are my tomato plants :3

Attached Files:

15. i want know if its going to be indica or sativa because if it is sativa then i would have to flower in like 3 -5 days but if it is indica i would keep it like this for 2-3 weeks i have limited space.

16. image-42968872.jpg
    Day 10 hehe:3

17. Stipules is showing and i put in flower yesterday :) cant wait to see what sex it is lets hope we see white hairs soon:)

18. Ooh lookin good so far.

Short veg time em? I just flipped my girls to 12/12 two nights ago myself! Hopin to see some lady bits here in the next couple of days.

19. Yeah this a closet grow and i dont know if its sativa or indica so the veg time was 2 weeks and 1 day.