CFL bag seed grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daer1303, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hey everyone... first post here but had a few questions. Ive grown outdoors before from clones with no issues at all. Being in SoCal the grow just seems to just work perfect without much babying. But this is my first indoor CFL grow. I have a 5Hx4Lx2W grow tent with great ventilation and stays around 70-75 degrees. This grow I have started from bag seed even though i have a few quailty clones thought it would be fun to try some bag seed. I germinated the seeds and they hatched just fine after about 48 hours. The seedling on the right is about 8 days old and the one on the left is about 2 days old. The main question is regarding the older seedling. does it look healthy for its age? I just transferred it into a larger 1 gallon pot and is still in fox farm ocean forest soil. The lights are a homemade CFL fixture with 4 85w (1400w) 6500K bulbs and 4 23w (100W) bulbs under a reflector. Ive been running the lights 24 hours a day but am prob going to go to 18/6 soon. Not looking to have a huge plant just a little plant for some head stash and also the seeds came from homegrown skywalker OG. Any advice would be much appreciated and I will continue to update the grow throughout the life of it. Thanks all.

[​IMG]