Cfl and lst grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jigsawking420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. What strain of bud does this look like?

Attached Files:

2. Oh and is it ok to take off the yellow leaves?

3. Impossible to tell.

4. Dont ever pull leaves off, they are whats using photosythesis, if you touch the stem very lightly and it comes off, then its ok.
    If the leaves are necrotic take them off.

5. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']

Dont ever pull leaves off, they are whats using photosythesis, if you touch the stem very lightly and it comes off, then its ok.
    If the leaves are necrotic take them off.[/quote]

They are yellow and look dead... And have like black dots on them. kinda on one more do them others. Not small dots but medium ones and it looks so bad for the plant.

6. How much did you feed them last time? Looks like it could still do with some N.

7. not saying you have these,,,

but black dots on your plants could be the excreiment of APHIDS,,,,,

the black dots are called '' honey-dew''

you need to inspect your plant thouroghly for any aphids,,,,:cool:

8. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']How much did you feed them last time? Looks like it could still do with some N.[/quote]

I gave her just a little just wanted to see what would happen and so far nothing to amazingly good. So I'm taking a trip later to get that bloom booster how long until I see improvement if any?

9. If today is day 21, how much more will she grow?

10. 2-3 days you should see an improvement.
    The plant can grow as big as you want, when you switch the lights it will stop Veg growth and start Flowering.
    Remember the plant will strech a lot in flower, nearly double its size.

11. Haha I mean day 22 of flowering. How much more will she grow?

12. Sry, subbed to too many threads! 8)
    Shouldn't be too much more if your on day 22.

How much taller did they get since starting flower?

13. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']Sry, subbed to too many threads! 8)
    Shouldn't be too much more if your on day 22.

How much taller did they get since starting flower?[/quote]

Not much, I'll take pics later :). I would say about a in and a half maybe I have pics on here

14. Here we go :) and can I remove the big ass fan leaves cause they are taking up all the light to the bottom buds?

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']Your call.[/quote]

I mean I know that leafs are a major part of the plantains by removing them might cause a lot of stress. At the same time though it seems if I took the leafs that are discolored off to try to get light to bottom bud sites it could work but I don't want to risk anything and for this Strain flowering should be around 60 days?

16. Perhaps I shall remove leafs like two weeks from cutting her down to make sure there's no stress that could change my baby to hermi or something bad lol. This smoke is for medical use only and it really needs to be potent so there's not much to be smoked at a time.

17. not true at all

18. [quote name='"KB Grower"']

not true at all[/quote]

What's good KB Grower? Could you maybe point me to the right place to get the answers I have or possibly could you answer them?

And if pogmohoin is incorrect, enlighten us :) :smoke:

19. #80 KB Grower, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
    Sorry what was your Q you seem to have a loy haha

And the only thing that is incorrect is that hes saying all or even most medical dispensarys or growers selling to dispensarys cure their crop for 6 months, which is highly unlikey. Most grpwers cant afford to sit on a crop for 6 months. A month is all u need to produce a fine cure if done correctly