Cfl and lst grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jigsawking420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Even better! Buy it! Can you message me the link please?

2. Nice, thanks jigsaw! I checked it out, I just might get 2 of those for my room, at that price! I run a lot of standard CFL's and a set of 4' florescent's and 2 of these can completely replace all them damn lights I got!

3. Fuckin a bro.... How well you think that thing would work?

4. Should work well. You would want to get a 6500k bulb for veg, though, since it comes with the flower bulb.

5. Fuck yeah bro. I would if I had a veg stage I threw her into flowering second week which was 24-0 to like 11.5-12.5 to help force her to bloom worked well I would say lol. It's been about three days since I toped her and damn a lot has happened.... The calyxes have started to swell and ha if they going like they do damn they should make some very dense big buds.......... Oh And would it be better to trim of these small leafs?

Attached Files:

6. Subbed! Got something similar goin on, keen to see how it turns out for ya.
    Best of Luck.

7. Yeah man me too I hope it gets some nice juicy tasty buds. It's been about a week of flowering and the bud sites are already swelling up. :smoke:

8. #29 Bud Upinsmoke, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Interested to see as well. I've heard of folks skipping the veg stage but haven't seen what kind of yield they get.

Edit : referring to your other post .... I don't like trimming leaves because if the plant doesn't need it then she will get rid of it. But removing small numbers if leaves correctly wont harm her.

9. #30 jigsawking420, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Hell yeah bro all the grows I've done have been way bigger in size just cause I was learning. Now it's kinda like science project, I love growing this stuff for some reason, but like your self I haven't seen any of this done... I really hope my yield comes out ok maybe like a couple of grams. I'll post a new pic when I get homes think you'll be surprised by the growth that has happened lol. Oh what week do they start smelling at? Oh and the trimming of the smaller leafs would be the ones in the way of bud sites or don't let much light threw to undergrowth but heck I guess we'll just find out what happens.

10. What's up y'all got some pics of the girls. Yep my smallest one just had little hairs start showing out of the top growth :). She's sooooo small though.

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"Bud Upinsmoke"']Interested to see as well. I've heard of folks skipping the veg stage but haven't seen what kind of yield they get.

Edit : referring to your other post .... I don't like trimming leaves because if the plant doesn't need it then she will get rid of it. But removing small numbers if leaves correctly wont harm her.[/quote]

She looks like she could yield a good bit for her size.

Attached Files:

12. What's the best way to cure to bring out the wonderfully amazing smells and taste? What else does does curing affect?

13. Curing is done in airtight glassjars, Opening the jars once every 12hrs to let some air in.
    The longer its cured for the smoother and tastier the smoke. Medicinal smoke is cured for a minimum of 6 months.

Im not sure but I think it has something to do with the breakdown of THC into CBD or something.
    Im sure someone else could point you in the right direction.

14. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']Curing is done in airtight glassjars, Opening the jars once every 12hrs to let some air in.
    The longer its cured for the smoother and tastier the smoke. Medicinal smoke is cured for a minimum of 6 months.

Im not sure but I think it has something to do with the breakdown of THC into CBD or something.
    Im sure someone else could point you in the right direction.[/quote]

Hell yeah man :D thanks for the info brother thats pretty much what I needed to know. I know that CBD has the most medical properties, but I'm looking for more of a up lifting affect. Idk if it's possible to get that desired up lift high off of a Indica or at least that's what I think my plant is.

15. An up-lifting high is achieved by harvesting at the right time.
    If you get a jellewers loupe or magnifying glass of at least 30x, you can tell when you will get the most up-lifting high.
    When the thrichomes are clear-see through, they are not there most potent.
    When the thrics are cloudy-milky this is when the most up-lifting effect is there.
    When the thrics are 50% cloudy and 50% amber this is when the most levels of CBD are there. Lots will harvest at 70% amber 30% cloudy, as high rates of CBD are present.
    When the thrics are all amber, potency drops off at a quick rate.

Goes something like that anyway.

16. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']An up-lifting high is achieved by harvesting at the right time.
    If you get a jellewers loupe or magnifying glass of at least 30x, you can tell when you will get the most up-lifting high.
    When the thrichomes are clear-see through, they are not there most potent.
    When the thrics are cloudy-milky this is when the most up-lifting effect is there.
    When the thrics are 50% cloudy and 50% amber this is when the most levels of CBD are there. Lots will harvest at 70% amber 30% cloudy, as high rates of CBD are present.
    When the thrics are all amber, potency drops off at a quick rate.

Goes something like that anyway.[/quote]

Sweet bro thanks for all the info, but now I'm confused because when you pick the bud and let it cure. Won't that make the THC go down like you said before? :confused:

17. No problem,

It breaks down the THC into CBD and other Cannabinoids, something like that.
    Its not just THC thats getting you stoned.

Im not sure, I must go read something about it and fully understand it.

18. Sweet bro. hell yeah I read up on it today but there's so many people saying different things. So I say I'll pick her when she's fucking covered in white lol. I have some update pics of her, you'll see I've burned some leaves with the light cause it fell down a little. But it's bottom leaves are like dying/yellowing and idk if it's cause of the flowering or what. Help plz lol I dont want to lose her I've put to much time into her.

Attached Files:

19. Yellowing is normal in flower.
    Are you feeding bloom nutes?