Cfl and lst grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jigsawking420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. lookgs good... still young..!

2. Thanks but the one in the box looks yellow? Give it nutes?

3. no nutes.. still way to young... what soil??

4. It's just some Scott's potting soil haha with extra perlite.

5. Here's a updated pic of the plant with yellow leafs waiting for the next set to do nutes plant is squat and other wise healthy looking. Looks like a female the others are looking nice and green but they are just growing weird so I'm guessing it could be all males or bad seeds.

6. Here we are

Attached Files:

7. Only the begining young grasshopper. Looks healthy..

8. Here's a pic update what do y'all think about the three they look male :/

9. Here's the good looking one.

Attached Files:

10. Too young to tell sex!

11. It is yes but I've found that males don't grow at all like a female. They just aren't pretty in a sense. Haha like where a female is usually squat and starts branching out pretty fast. That's just what I've came to see.

12. Pic update

Attached Files:

13. Oh and can I just leave the plant in that pot all the way through its life even though there's roots coming out the bottom?

14. Oh yeah and it's been topped

15. YOu def should transplant as soon as possible... roots arent supposed to be coming out the bottem. Thats a tale tale sign of the pot is way to small... ;)

As for the lights you have, it looks like 2 26 watters at the max... Ull need more light to completely grow this baby..

I wouldnt lollipop this plant anymore bro... It needs TLC.. no nutes yet, just str8 water... and transplant... other than than, you might have yourself a nice lil grow.

happy growing

16. Lol alright cool what I did was filled the pan up with dirt because a bigger pot won't fit in the small space and there's room for one more light I've used this set up before with great results for a micro grow.

17. Here's updated pics. I'm switching to 12/12 here as soon as the two new shoots shoot out

Attached Files:

18. Help my plant is wilting it looks sad :(

19. What do you guys think female or male?

Attached Files: