Cfl and 400 watt multy strain grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tree4me420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Ey everyone its me tree I'm back with my 5th grow I'm doing another cfl and 400 watt and this one will be the best so far i have one bag seed started already and is coming along good

Attached Files:

2. Some progress from a whole day

Attached Files:

3. Yo, best of luck with your grow. I started my first indoor 5 weeks ago, second day into flowering after 4 weeks vegging. Did 4 outdoors, but I'm so curious about the indoor!
    Bagseed was it? From what strain was it?

4. I dont know the strain but i got 19 seeds half freeze land and skunk i am germing 7 and hoping i will get some feemales

5. This thread is bound to go into the grow journal section, good luck

6. Got some new lights and adding a door , shelf for veg and flower and the last wall

Attached Files:

7. Just a shot of the flower room and the clone and starters are

Attached Files:

8. Planted a seed just now hoping to see somthing popping out by the end of tomarow

9. Day 6
    Planted a few more of some freeze land and some of the skunk seeds of a mix pack of 19 i got for free so please sub and i also might be getting clones soon so will have alot more for you all

Attached Files:

10. Looks normal to me for day 6! I'm subbed, so.. Waiting for an update :D

11. Here ya go man got 6 goin now

12. Will have pics up when j find my cam

13. Hehe, got 2 mothers 1 week into flowering myself. 4 small ones in veg. I should start a journal, that's something for tomorrow or the day after.
    The clones you are having, did you cut those yourself or from a dispensiary/friend?

14. Its all seeds so far but im getting clones

15. Here are some pics

Attached Files:

16. Isn't it time to put them in a bigger container? :D

17. Just checked not pot bound yet but should soon

18. Sorry its been so long juat bewn waiting on a little more progress but here is a update:)

Attached Files: