Cfl+400w Multi Strain Grow-White Widow, Ata Tundra, Buku, ICE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rollinbones420, May 9, 2011.

1. strain swapping is always good..i have a few i may barter with lol

2. "Motavation" is the closest to Darth Vader I can find. It is a relative of Star Warz. Might try that and LSD. But Vader and LSD would be a trip!

3. Hell Yeah man, we need to spread the wealth!
    :smoke:

4. Always up for that! Got lots of widow!

5. Update: 2nd week in Flowering

Okay so this is gonna be a photo update pretty much, not much has changed except all of my ladies are fully flowering! They are about a week and a half since showing sex. They seem to be enjoying their radio and classical music lol.:cool: I trimmed some of the lower fan leaves that were hardly getting any light and blocking smaller nugs. The Ice is the biggest so far then its Buku following close behind. Ice has a ton of bud spots and has been smelling dank since day 1. All of the Tx Trooper Clones are well into flowering and are a lot shorter than i wanted but its all good. I crossed a Tx Trooper female with my White Widow Male so now i am waiting on seeds. Buku is going pretty strong also, considering it gets neglected more than i want :( but it was free seeds and i really didnt like the Burmese Kush bud i smoked awhile back.

The Texas trooper that is about 32 days in flowering is looking good and starting to smell like dank ass lemon sourness!!! idk what the smell is all i know it smells so good. About 5-10% of the pistils are turning orange which is exciting to see. I think it has about a month left, i need to go buy a microscope soon.

anyways enjoy the Photos and Check Out the Video First!!!

Everyone have a safe 4th of July, stay blazed and burn one for me!!
    :smoke::D

Photo order:
    Tx Trooper Mom
    Tx Trooper Clones
    Ice
    Buku
    Random watermelon im growing
    12/12 From seed Bagseed.

Check Out My Video
    YouTube - ‪RollinBones420's Grow wk 2‬‏
    :D

The Family
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tx Trooper Mom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tx Trooper Clones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ICE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUKU
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im gonna smoke a bowl and see if I'm up to Take photos of my Ice Clones...
    they are about 2"-4" tall and pretty healthy.

6. Yeah i wanna grow a 100% White Widow, mine wanted to be a dude :( I should be ordering seeds this weekend. Im def getting Chem Dog and Purple Afghan cause ima cross breed em and Make Purple Sticky Punch! looks SO DANK!
    Purple Sticky Punch (Nuggs) | Strain Reviews - Marijuana Reviews Check it out!

7. Well, when I get my widow mom old enough to clone, you can have one. I'm also getting a medical white widow (dunno what that means) when we get back. Those I don't know if they are feminised but mine now are.

8. And if you don't want your BuKu, I have a grow that is lonely!

9. Oooooo we want a clone of that when you grow it! That's just beautiful! That's going to be hard to chop up and not try saving.

10. Oh and your Texas trooper might be sour diesel. I heard it is a common strain here, but its been diluted in the gene pool and people don't know what they get most of the time. But its a popular around here.

11. OMG dude i know it looks so damn beautiful, its funny that we end up lighting it on fire lol.

I was thinking about Tx Trooper being Sour D but I was thinking more of Lemon Skunk or Super Lemon Haze just cause i know both of those strains are very common also where we live. Same with "Blue Dream" but i know this isn't that.

12. So i went in my room today and i am proud to say that. It Smells!!! like awesomeness hahaha. But really i am excited about this, it mean my little girls are maturing!
    Anyways... I'm going to the hydro store today to get some 3 gallon buckets and stuff to make some hempy buckets, I really like that way of growing, so I think ima do like 10-20 of those in a sort of SOG kinda method. Seems super low maintenance and Clean! lol I'm a neat freak so, having No soil to mess with great.

13. sour d is amazing..never seen it in tx lol but then again i dont know the right ppl i tend to keep to myself..i want to try my hand at some master kush..heard good things but ive heard kush can be picky so idk yet..CONGRATS ON THE STANK!!

14. Well to be honest I don't know if it's alway legit sour D seeing as were in Tx, but Im from Cali and I've had sour d from a dispensary and it smells quite different from what I have so far. I'm only in the 4th week so I'm sure the smell will change from now til harvest. I've heard different things from different ppl but I guess it always depends on your phenotypes. I want some legit clone only O.G Kush clones, I'm going to Cali in like a month and I would love to make this happen lol, I'm gonna bring Cali to Texas

15. i had it in CO..everytime i come across some good here theres never a name..nobody no anything about it..and if i hear the term popcorn used again im going to flip

16. hell yea bones, chem dog might be my favorite strain (smoke-wise, never grown it). Used to have a friend who had cali hookups and went over there every now and then; once he brought back medical chem dog and god DAMN:D

good choice my friend.:smoke:

17. #117 Luc1fER, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I'm in Cali hit me up if you need some clones. I could go to a couple clubs for and grab some decent flavors. That is if you don't have a mj card. :) just helpin out. My homeboy flew back to Indian with five cuts in a sandwhich that was in a sandwich bag for good humidity. Proud to say he had all five root. Hahahahhshah smoke on my dude ::bongin::

18. It's all popcorn and reggie. And honestly, I'm vaping some reggie and its better than half the "fire" and "corn" I've had in a while.

19. Video Update

Okay Okay, so nothing special but heres a video with my clones.
    They are about 2 1/2 weeks old from when i cut them and about 3-4" tall. Im going to keep them here until my new grow tent arrives or they get to 12"
    i have them under my 175wMH light, they look pretty good. I think they rooted after week 1 and were starved for about a week. They are in some random potting soil from my local nursery, Kellogs?(sp)?

anyways, im going to the hydro store tomorrow for some fox farms ocean forest and perlite for my upcoming hempy buckets.
    anyways GC enjoy

YouTube - ‪RollinBones 420 Clones‬‏

Now for some Photos!

Whole Set Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ice Clones

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My little Runts :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres My favorite Clone so far lol

[​IMG]

More Photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My new Dope ass LRG hat

[​IMG]

Random Bagseed- I know, i know its not good to have 2 in the same pot, but i didn't even think these would sprout, plus i only really care about the one on the right. It came from some badass bud that put me to sleep, which i need for my insomnia.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will be transferring the night Time bud to a 3 gallon pot in the near future

Well i don't think ill have another update until the 4th or 5th so enjoy!
    Everybody stay safe and don't do anything to stupid!!! :p

20. That and "fire" lol i hate those damn terms, same when they call random bud "chronic" Im from California We have actual Chronic!!! it gets confusing haha.

Thats why i started growing my own, sick of paying 275 all the way up on HP's and shit, its ridiculous around here. Plus with dank bud ppl just make up names just to get rid of it. Not Cool.