Cfl+400w Multi Strain Grow-White Widow, Ata Tundra, Buku, ICE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rollinbones420, May 9, 2011.

1. FUCKEM! everything else seems to be going nicely tho

2. Thanks Man!
    :smoke:

3. ya thats what im sayin bones, and as always your plants look amazing. your Ice looks like it tripled in height since I last looked, damn good work! :D

4. Man dude that sucks about your widow. Too bad your not in cali I'd give you some Cutts of mine. But overall your plants are starting to bloom. Soo exciting man keep it up! And don't worry about the gf, if you think about your bag is alot lighter now.

Smoke on my friend. Luke

5. #85 Rollinbones420, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks Man I'm trying! Yeah that ice is a fast and big grower. Your plant looks awesome man, one of my clones is starting to look like yours, I hope it's short and bushy like yours.

6. Yeah different places in life, it happens..

But yeah it's starting to smell a bit in the room, the Ice smells more than anyone in there. I wish I was back in Cali, I used to live in SoCal, I moved to Tx a couple years back. I harvested a lot of white widow pollen so it's cool, I actually pollinated one of my Tx trooper females so I'm excited to see if it seeds?
    Anyways man thx for stopping by.

7. Update

So today was 2 weeks since I cut clones, so it was time to start to veg. These.

I transplanted them to 1/2 gallon pots and grow bags.
    I'm going to be using my 150w mh/hps light to veg the ice for 1 month, then I'm going to flower them. In 3 or 5 gallon pots, I haven't decided yet.

I have 8 clones total, which is more than enough seeing as Ice gets huge.
    I think by then I should have 2 600w hps lights and co2 but we'll see when we get there.

I am however ordering more seeds with my homie.
    Here's what I have in mind:
    LSD
    Tangerine dream
    Chem dog
    Pineapple express
    Jack herer
    And purple afghan

I'm not gonna grow these out all at once but this should get me through the year, or start a nice perpetual grow.
    Anyways, going Rock Climbing later today so I need to get some sleep.
    Peace out Blades..

I'll post pics later

8. Photos!!!

Clones at 2 weeks
    cut 5/16-5/26
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buku Male getting Chopped!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Yo man check the link in my sig. My first grow was an LSD plant and Sour Cream. LST harvested almost 3 ounces

10. Is that only one light in the video? That closet is just a hair bigger than ours. If it weren't for maintance coming in to fix our hot water heater, we would do that exactly. No wonder you were hesitant. That's a beautiful setup and beautiful plants! Must smell great!

11. ahaha its been here for like a week!

come over ass i just called you

12. Nah i have 2 lights in that video, the 400w is on the right and the small 150w is on the left. Yeah its always tricky in apts. maintenance is always a bitch.
    Its actually just starting to smell a bit, normally if i have the door open a lot but you can def. smell bud!!

hey man shoot me a pm when you get back, i might still have an extra Ice clone.

13. Dude your plants looked awesome! i bet they smoked great! Yeah i can't wait to grow LSD ive heard nothing but good things ;)

Thanks for stopping by man to check out my grow

14. still thinkin about the jedi mind trip myself lol

15. Yeah lol my friend keeps telling me to do it.

16. Heck yea! If you can find the seeds for Vader...

17. or death star..but those were clone only last i knew

18. You can get the successer to Vader still. I will have to look it up on UK420.com They told me what it was.

19. I have the LSD seeds if you want one.