Cfl+400w Multi Strain Grow-White Widow, Ata Tundra, Buku, ICE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rollinbones420, May 9, 2011.

1. yeah, ive seen some grow with cfls and 150w hps at the end, and they get like 3-4oz off 1 plant! i hope that happens! hahaha i got like 10 in there.

:smoke:

2. Update:

so i was just checking my clones, and they ALL rooted!!!!!

i now have 9 more Ice plants to work with.
    im going to veg them for 2 months and then flower, so i have bud for the winter.

so excited, Im going to the hydro store for some soil and more 3 gallon smart pots.

will have photos up once i upload them.

3. very nice..next round im going to play with cloning,,ive been poppin seeds and would love to shave some time off my turn around

4. yeah man, i always hear ppl complaining they can never get their clones to root, or they all die... I honestly just put them under the dome under a heat pad and mist them every other day. They always seem to root, and i am no pro... at all. lol

i think its how you soak them, the water i use to soak them in first, is distilled ph adjusted water, with 7 drops of liquid karma,1 drop of superthrive, and 7 drops of seaweed extract and thats it. all in a small glad ware container(the ones the sandwich meat come in)soak the rockwool cubes, put them under the dome, mist lightly and BAM!!! your done. LOL

wasn't trying to give a lesson just letting ppl know what i do... :D

5. #65 CommieNerd, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't know if its been done, but cross Darth Vader OG with LSD. Jedi Mind Trick. Or Jedi Mind Trip. :D

6. jedi mind trip..def. has a ring to..ITS A KEEPER! ya clones are the way to go..ive mainly grown autos so cloning was really in the picture but still still have some big bang bean thats arent so thats next round..hopefully the end of august

7. With clones, don't you have to have two separate rooms though? One to veg, one to flower?

8. #68 Luc1fER, Jun 23, 2011
    Dude awesome for your clones? Did you cut them yourself or from a buddie? Still man congrats I'm excited for you!

Can't wait for the pic update, talk to you layer blade! ::smoke::

9. #69 Luc1fER, Jun 24, 2011
    Yes you should put your clones in the veg room till the big enough then transfer to a separate flower room. Or you can veg and flower in the same room. Having two separate rooms cuts time back a few weeks. Hope this helped ::smoke::

10. Hey Rollin let's see some pics of that WW man! LoL :)-

11. #71 CommieNerd, Jun 24, 2011
    How do you veg and flower two different plants in the same room?

12. I cut them myself from my Ice, yeah I'm uploading pics now. I went rock climbing today, my arms are so sore

13. #73 Luc1fER, Jun 24, 2011
    18/6light cycle for a month or so or however big you want them to be then switch it to 12/12

14. #74 Luc1fER, Jun 24, 2011
    Nice man that sounds like Funn but props on your Cutts. I would +rep you but I don't know how

15. #75 CommieNerd, Jun 24, 2011
    But won't that flower the mother too?

16. #76 Luc1fER, Jun 24, 2011
    Yes your right, but
    if you veg and flowered in the same room you can't keep your mothers in there. Eventually youll need another room if you wanna keep clones going. Maybe another cab to keep clones in. But if you want mothers your Gunna have to build a cab or box or whatever big enough to have your mother and clones.

17. Yeah if you look on the first page I have pics of my mom cabinet and a small veg tent. I just needed to know the sex real quick before I make it a mom.

18. Ah I see his question now lol sorry I getcha my bad! Laying off the fullmelt haha

::smoke::

19. I probably will stick with seeds or try to save the plant. IDK. I could switch back and forth. I just don't know how much I would be setting myself back by growing more than one plant in the same small area.

It seems that you could do a few small plants or one larger plant in the same area. Just LST it.

20. #80 Rollinbones420, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Okay so I Need an Update!!!
    so its been a busy week guys, my bad about no update.

so first off 1 of my ladies left me :( (my girlfriend) She decided she didn't like me anymore, so I'm single.... whatever more weed for me!

So my white widow that i was sexing turned out to be a Male, so i harvested all the pollen sacks, in a air tight hash container and froze it, after i pollinated one of my texas troopers! I shall call this new strain TX Snow!!!! lol

All my ladies are now starting to flower, most have started to develop tiny little buds.

1 of my Buku (Burmese Kush) has turned male, even though they were feminized... :(:confused: i threw it in my old mom cabinet with the Tx Trooper i pollinated.

I now have only 7 plants in the room.

I also added a small radio in my room so my ladies get awesome classical music. I don't know if it'd help but Classical music gives me awesome vibes,and mellows me out. So why not pass it on to my Babies :p

Im sure im forgetting things but oh well enjoy:

Check out the video of my grow! I promise its not too long.
    YouTube - ‪RollinBones420's Grow‬‏

Heres some Photos!
    Tx Trooper Flowering since May 19th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whole Room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ice- Flower since 6/15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUKU (Burmese Kush)Flower since-6/15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tx Trooper Flower Since-6/16? or 6/17?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for all the Photos but its been awhile!