Cfl+400w Multi Strain Grow-White Widow, Ata Tundra, Buku, ICE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rollinbones420, May 9, 2011.

1. Hey, about how old are your seedlings in the latest photos?

2. They are anywhere from 3-5 weeks. I wanted to finish this crop kinda quick so I can start my room grow next.

3. Man, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...

4. Why? What happened?

5. It took me two months to grow them 4in tall and the leaves were no bigger than quarters.

6. Nice grow man I too have a walk in closet I was thinking of using as a flowering room. I might just buy a tent instead because I'm worried about getting fresh air into it. Do you leave the door open 24/7 or what? anddddd you should probably have that light closer like 1 foot from the top of the canopy your nodes are pretty spaced out .

7. well my parents are pretty dope so i have 2 rooms that share a bathroom, so 1 room is just for the grow really, so the door is open when the lights are on, the temp. ranges from like 81-84 degrees. My next grow im getting a huge ass tent, one thats like 9 ft wide.

But its funny you said something about my lights, i just lowered them last night. I was thinking the same thing, my Ice was stretching so bad.
    :smoke:

8. damn bro, i really have no idea what your doing wrong. Let me know when you get back from your trip.

9. Quick Update:
    Not much has changed, except my Ice and 1 buku was stretching. I lowered the lights last night to about 1ft. above the canopy.
    Going to the store today, Need more FFOF soil and another oscillating fan. im also adding another 150w hps for my smaller ladies in flower and also for supplemental lighting. so ima have roughly 550w, which i think is not bad and i should have a decent yield, granted everything goes smoothly.. lol

Anyone know when i should switch to full bloom nutes? im on the transition to bloom feeding schedule. They are all about 1 week into flowering.

also, are my temps too high for blooming? they range from 81-84 degrees depending on how hot it is, its been over 102+ for like the past week.
    should i add A/c? or just opt for the co2?

Thanks to anyone reading, or helping me out.

10. personally i have a window ac unit from my room..there fairly cheap stand alone unit are a bit more 500ish from what ive found..but a c02 might be a good option given the enclosed set up..and may save you some cash

11. yeah thats sort of what i was thinking, i thought it would be a lot wiser to spend money on something the plants actually want and need. my temps are okay for now, if i have problems i might have to just get the a/c though.

i want both lol, would be a perfect environment to grow in..

12. im gonna be sharing the room with my girlfriend so if i put a tent in it she might get grumpy, but the closet is so far from windows i dunno!

13. hahaha yeah man, my girl stays with me sometimes and hates the fan noise and i have my clones in my room so every time i open my closet it just beems light in.
    i tell her to deal with it, shit she hasn't paid for weed in like a year! lol

14. the room looks full of potential..def can build it up as time goes on

15. I'm not sure about the those flora nutes you're using but with the Fox farm schedule it had me flush before I gave them the bloom nutes...

So next grow you're gonna use the whole walk in for flowering?

16. #36 Rollinbones420, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011

what up thanks for stopping by.
    yeah i plan on building it up. i think ill be adding co2 in the next few weeks, just got more soil, and some bud candy. but i plan on expanding to a whole room my next grow, either that or a big tent.

17. i was going to flush anyways before, i knew that much. i was thinking another week until i switch to full bloom.

i plan on using the whole room now, i have another 150w hps that im going to set up over the smaller plants, i just haven't had time to run to the hardware store.

18. The plants are looking super healthy man, you thinking of runnin hydro next grow? ::smoke::

19. Thanks Brotha Man!
    actually i was thinking about hydro next. I heard you can get a quicker turnaround time with hydro, but its just less forgiving.

20. #40 Luc1fER, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah quicker turn around and with everything dialed in and perfect temps hemd ppm ph you can decent results. Drgreenthumps thread of his white widow and blackberry kush dwc grow. Its remarkable shit. Never the less tho, do what works for you.