Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CEV's?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funkalicious, Dec 31, 2010.

1. So last night I smoked a lot. Not too much about 10 bong hits or so of some dank. I was feeling good. Then we went to wendy's and whenever I put my head down and closed my eyes, I saw whatever I wanted. Whatever creature/object I wanted to see, I saw it.

It was fucking awesome. Anyone else have cev's(closed eye visuals)?
    Closed-eye hallucination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. #2 Chewbracca, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    me:wave:

im just watching a movie right now so you know..:eek:

edit: i sometimes move my eyes like looking cross eyed with your eyes closed, and just moving them around. but yeah i see some crazy stuff if im high.

3. #4 Chewbracca, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    the vicious kind.

stay out of my business bud, its none of your fucking business.

jk =D

edit: its actually pretty good. u got 2 actors who are doing unusual rules.

4. cevs ftw

5. Uhh... Are you talking about using imagination?

6. I close my eyes right now and I can see little blots of light morphing around and I can envision anything I want too high or not.

7. No its considered a hallucination because you see something that isnt there.... there are many levels of CEV's ranging from 1, which is your generics eye closed white noise, all the way to 5 which is when you have a full bodied hallucination while your eyes are closed....which could be something like... actually feeling like and seeing that you are in a field of grass, when you arent or, actually believing what you saw when they were closed is real