Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CEV's (closed eye visuals) and auditory hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, Dec 2, 2010.

1. hey guys, i hear alot of people talking bout how they get CEV's and audio hallucinations im just wondering cause i've never had that experience what exactly do you guys hear and see?

2. #2 Zatyro, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    Well i've had PLENTY of auditories and some OEV's but I've never noticed CEV's....I guess I've just never been interested in CEV's. Anyway, auditories I've had included my dead grandmother calling my name from her old bedroom (scary shit, I hope it was a hallucination lol), hearing wild dogs in my yard when it was just trees rustling, etc..

An auditory hallucination is mostly just YOU actually misenterpreting what you hear. I don't believe you'll ever just hear sounds that were never made.

Same goes with visuals. Some examples:
    Saw my friend on our security cam monitor (yes we have one, idk why) doing that same little dance/motion that those inflatable "wacky waiving inflatable arm flailing tube men" do lol. I stared at the screen for like 15 minutes wondering what the fuck he was doing. Turned out to be a bush. Also, seeing bats fly around out of the corner of my eye but when you look it turns out to be nothing.

What do you normally smoke? mids? If so, I recommend finding a good sativa. That'll open your eyes sometimes lol. I know most people prefer indi's at night but try getting ripped of some good Sativas at night and just walk around outside. You'll trip

EDIT: On that note, don't ever forget what the TRUE definition of "tripping" is. Too many people believe that tripping means you'll see demons fly out of a jar of grape jelly and rape your dog while reciting The Lord's Prayer in reverse...Unfortunately it just doesn't happen that way. You seem like you're into psychedelics just by looking at your sig and such, but psycho-actives, including weed, take some self-modification/mindset manipulation to thoroughly enjoy.

3. Never have done it would probably bug me out

4. yeh i normally smoke like beasters. never really got any of these except sometimes i think i see something in the corner of my eye and i look and nothings there but didn't think that'd be a cev haha.

i will deffs try ur idea of getting my hands on some good sativa and smoking at night, see thats probs why i havn't had these either cause i smoke indica dominant buds.

and yeh i get what you mean, alot of people seem to think tripping is a bad thing, but as you said its to do with your mind set to weather you get the best benefits from it or have a bad trip.

cheers for your answer to this i know what to look out for now if these do happen haha :smoke:

5. i was taking a jamaican shower one time, and i swear that "Party in the U.S.A." was being blasted by my parents on our stereo system...

turns out, they weren't even home :smoking:

6. Ok, if you want some CEV's get as high as you can and listen to this song (Sub Focus (WIP)) eyes closed with headphones/earbuds. I defianatly see some crazy shit. It helps if you shake your head around too (at least for me).

7. I've got Auditory Hallucinations, the only time that I've smoked sativa(Not all that easy to find here)I heard a bass beat(Boom cha boom cha boom cha etc, sounded like someone was playing a song on a stereo)when I asked my friend if he heard it he said no, turns out it was the bzzzzz from a nearby light.

8. I just honestly think it's a result of people with a low tolerance smoking some fire bud and just passing level 10 in stoned ratings, So basically they are NOT used to how this experience is, It's like making someone who drinks a couple of beers drink a lot of vodka, You're going to get fucked up

You basically "IN SPACE"

When i started smoking i was smoking on mids for 2 and a half months, then i found other people who smoked and moved up to DANK. I never smoked over my limit though

But yeah if you're going to smoke some fire bud like SOURS with a some random dude who's smoked like 10 times in the past, He's going to get BLASTED.

9. #9 connbren, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    Well, i listen to music and i can imagine the music video in my head and i can see shit haha. I dont know how else to describe it other than.... dunno.

Oh yeah and i always think that i am watching that 70s show.... Like i could be watching football and id be sitting there... Where the fuck is Kelso and Hyde? Ive asked people next to me why i didnt see tommy chong in this episode and i got a response. "This is Americas Got Talent". Oh thanks for the buzz kill Nick Cannon.

10. I have never had any visuals.. although my first time smoking a vaporizer... lightbulb one.. I was listening to a song and it started playing 2 times in my head, like it would say, "lets go", or some shit and id hear, "lets go..*echo*lets go". lol this same thing happened to me smoking my first time by myself on my vaporizer.. My guess is that you have to be really high. Reallly high ;)

11. Haha, this one time when I just started, I came home just blazed out of my mind and went straight to bed since I had class in the morning. Like I said, I was really baked and I had my computer running, and I misinterpreted the sound it made for what I thought alien spaceships would sound like.

I was really weird too, because after a couple seconds I realized it was just my computer, but I was still able to hear the "spaceships" afterwards. Needless to say, I had a pretty sweet night pretending to be abducted by aliens.

12. When I get real blazed sometimes I swear that I'll hear a song play, but turns out there's not even a speaker around me. I'm talking I hear the song like I'm wearing headphones.

13. I've had a OEV on weed before. 6 Gbong hits and a few bowls had me tripping and puking. I saw a 18 wheeler with 2 tanks on top of it. Only OEV i've ever had on weed. Never had any CEV's. I've had plenty of auditory solutions. I've heard people calling my name from in front of my door countless times.

14. the first time i had auditory hallucinations i was blazed out my mind by myself. im slumped in my cair and i keep hearing my name. i turn around to see where its coming from and all i see is my cat staring at me. the cat doesn't move just sits there for 5 mins looking at me with my name coming from it. freaked me the hell out.

15. yea tons of times the only time i ever had OEV's was my first few times smoking and that other night when we smoked 2 bowls and a blunt of some dank.

But getting back on topic yes if i smoke enough i get some pretty intense CEV's

16. Honestly when i get high enough to see cev's and have auditory hallucinations, its almost a little too intense for me, and i cant really relax and enjoy my high. Anyone else the same?

17. Yeah, i'm with you man. One of the worst experiences I ever had was all CEV's. I was so freaked out by them that I was afraid to close my eyes. It's really hard to explain but I saw myself falling through my car, through the earth, into this blackness. It was just all dark except for me. But after every inch of me falling, I would be copied. So I'm falling, but there's like a million copies of me above me, all slightly higher than the other. Like I said, hard to explain. That's probably the only time it's ever happened that I can remember.

18. I used to get auditory hallucinations all the time. Usually when i get cottonmouth and start feeling reaaaally really dry it'll sound like everything is underwater and in a fishbowl and shit. It freaks me out so i always have a 2l bottle of water or two beside me when i get high. Then when i drink the water it sounds like when you fill a bottle up with water. It hasn't happened in a while though.

Last time it happened was like two years ago when my parents caught me once. I was in the middle of being screamed at and suddenly shit went all weird and i bolted for the tap/faucet and started drinking out of it. Probably didn't aid my case against them.

19. I only get CEV's and minor auditory hallucinations when I smoke the dank I get from my normal dealer. The dank is a sativa by the way. Music seems to be a major influence for these CEV's and auditory hallucinations because I normally don't receive them when watching tv, playing video games, or doing whatever else. For me, the auditory hallucinations are sort of like this: I hear a sound and then after I hear it, I keep hearing echoes of it until it sounds like its very far away. This confuses me because then I start to wonder if I really heard something or if it was just in my head :confused: ..... So sometimes I will be sitting with my girlfriend and she will say something, and probably about 2 minutes later I'll ask her if she just said something because I was still hearing the echoes :eek:

As for CEV's, I like to jam out to dubstep and close my eyes. It's hard to describe what I see but the best description I can give is probably by telling you to watch this music video by MGMT. I feel like this is the best depiction of my CEV's. It starts off a little slow but then the music video gets really trippy :smoke:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk[/ame]

20. Np, dude. Happy trippin lol :hippie:

Salvia Space...every day :cool: I get that same vision with Salvia. Looking around the room and all is see is a slide show of things and 1000s of copies. Like when you duplicate an item in Oblivion and thousands of copies just erupt from what you're looking at haha.