Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Certo and Detox

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudHead0311, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Ok so I have a probation visit coming up. I have had two tests in the last 6 months, I failed the first, passed the second bc of dilution and stinger detox 5x. This next visit I would assume I am going to be tested bc it has been a while, even though my charge is not drug related. Anyhow I already have some stinger 5x on hand so I was going to do that but I wanted to also do the Certo method. Would it hurt to double up and do both of these? Is that pointless? To be clear I am a daily smoker, wake and bake and before bed. I am 6ft 225lbs. When I passed with my dilution/stinger it was a very faint line but there none the less, only 2.5 days without smoking. Now I have 4 days by the time my test comes. Any advice other than telling me abstaining is the only way to be sure, or if I'm on probation then I shouldn't be smoking. Look I know this, I smoke for medicinal reasons in a state it's obviously not legal (NC). In addition... I love weed. The smell. Taste and just the daily routine of lighting up. So please be helpful and don't just preach to me.

2. Why would you smoke knowing you have to pass a drug test lol

3. Umm because they can't hold me down man!
    Seriously though, something helpful would be great.

4. Really?? Risking your freedom so you can get high isn't really worth the risk lol

5. I
    Also to be clear I was told I'd be moving to unsupervised visits... That has yet to happen so I was not expecting another test. I found out yesterday about the upcoming appointment so I just wanted to be as safe as possible at this point.

6. Certo is a joke. Fortunately one my stupid x wife fell for and now I have custody of out kid. Thank you certo.

The people who passed using certo would of passed anyways.