Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Certain unknown strain gives me headache.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrSelf Destruct, Oct 16, 2008.

1. A certain unknown strain around here gives me headaches. I haven't had it recently, just a few months ago. I've heard here that male's give you headaches.. is that true? Or is it just me? Bunk weed? Just curious :)

2. Maybe it's just regs.

3. Don't even smoke males.

4. seriously. I hate smoking leaf. You gotta smoke like 3 bowls just to get a tiny buzz, and then just a massive headache. Not worth it. ever.

5. The hell. What's the difference between males and females anyways? I thought it might be a shittier high, etc. Can someone explain? /Noob

6. Simply put, the buds of the female plants are what you smoke. Male plants produce pollen that when combined with the female plants produce seeds. However, for really potent weed, you don't want the female to be in contact with any pollen from the male. Basically..

7. Awesome guys. You learn something everyday. :hello:

8. Its not the strain its just the plant you're smoking

9. I believe the strain you are referring to is called: Reggie Miller in other words expect a headache

10. stop smoking the seeds.

11. the plant might have been cut down too early pretty much every time i smoke premature weed i get a headache it comes around my parts this time of year (harvest)

12. Smokin regs gives me a headache all the time.

I try to avoid it.