Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Certain Threads Wont Open In App

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by SassyMelassy, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #1 SassyMelassy, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    So, I have a few threads, The Grasscity Confessional and Do You Recognize the Blade Above you, and a couple other obscure threads, that wont open on the app. Also, I can't log out of the app. I have uninstalled twice.
    It gives e a message about remote server error.
    I'd give you a screenshot if I knew how. Lol

2. I just checked all those threads load correctly for me through App.

Please try following :

1. Go to your App Settings through App > More > Settings
    2. Click Clear Saved Logins button and delete all your login details
    3. Go to Home within App
    4. Click on top right button to Logout drop down and log out.
    5. Uninstall App , after uninstalling app , please restart your iPhone so your app data will be removed 100%.
    6. After restart please re install app.

3. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']I just checked all those threads load correctly for me through App.

Please try following :

1. Go to your App Settings through App > More > Settings
    2. Click Clear Saved Logins button and delete all your login details
    3. Go to Home within App
    4. Click on top right button to Logout drop down and log out.
    5. Uninstall App , after uninstalling app , please restart your iPhone so your app data will be removed 100%.
    6. After restart please re install app.[/quote]

I have an Android phone, not IPhone, but Ill try that.

4. Still no go. :confused_2: says something about remote server error and some plug in being outdated or something.

5. Can't really say much as i don't have an Android device around me today to check things. I'll try to check it further through my friends Android device weekend.

6. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']Can't really say much as i don't have an Android device around me today to check things. I'll try to check it further through my friends Android device weekend.[/quote]

Cool, thanks.
    I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have unsubscribed and then resubscribed to those specific threads. Ever since resubscribing they wont open on the app. I can go in through the web browser if I have to but it isn't really THAT important. Just wondered if there wad an easy Fix.