Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Certain cigarette brand?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush&sluts, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I like the roll spliffs, but I don't have one brand of cigarettes that I stick to. Do you guys have a preference, or roll with whatever you got?

2. well i dont smoke spliffs, i smoke camel crush but im thinkn bout quittin that shit n getn an e-cig since its healthier n i can smoke inside w/o getn bitched at.

3. if you haven't stuck to a certain brand yet it doesn't matter as long as you stay smoking the same flavor. tobacco tastes like shit until you build a tolerance to a certain brand. try marlboro 27's, those are pretty solid

4. Dude you should buy a pouch of tobacco, it's much cheaper, and has tons less chemicals.

5. marlboro milds

6. rolling tobacco and weed tends to canoe on me :/

7. then maybe you just can't roll?

8. well it seems funny that when i use tobacco from a cig or i just roll a joint. it never canoes -_- :wave:

9. american spirit perique.

10. Try light cigs i find it doesn't effect the taste of the weed as much. marlboros are what i smoke 72's (no such thing as 27's lol).

11. that doesn't make any sense! lol
    maybe the ones in cigs are cut up more than the bag stuff?

I don't smoke tobacco so idk.
    maybe if you tossed the bagged stuff in a grinder with your weed it'd be easier