Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cerebral Highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeTheToke, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I never quite understood what they are. Are they the "clear-headed" highs you get either from indica or sativa? Or are they the trippy highs? If so, I thought the trippy highs are called "euphoric."

I'm confused.

2. #2 rex8000, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    I think the second poster is spamming the forums, anyways; as far as I'm concerned that's just a fancy way of saying your typical Sativa head high. Not a couchlock situation.

3. I don't think I've heard it called a Cerebral High before, but that would probably be a sativa high. E.g. Trippy, more of a head high.