Cereal with milk or water?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jlib, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Do you have cereal with milk or water? :confused:

2. Lol I wonder if anyone eats it with water though

3. Anyone who eats cereal with water should be locked up in a federal penitentiary.

4. I say we take full advantage of the death penalty. We don't need these monsters in our society.

5. Milk...

What is this, the 1600s?! Milk all the way!!

6. orange juice and cheerios in da ghetto yo

7. milk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7KZiFPu_E]No milk? WTF! - YouTube[/ame]

8. Anyone who puts anything other than milk on cereal is:

A) Super poor

B) Desperately in need of attention

9. Up until now I didn't even realize using water was even an option.

Cinnamon toast crunch + beer = awesome

10. I've heard of oj or chocolate milk, but water?

11. Reminds me of "Friday" lol.

"u betta put some water on that damn shit!"

12. [​IMG]

Ha I use milk bro. Did not think anybody but water in their cereal but I guess people do..

13. Cereal and Water? That's some gangsta shit hahaha

14. First of all I use neither - I prefer almond milk unless that qualifies as a milk.
    Secondly, it's true! I met someone on a chat site one time and he was telling me that he was eating cereal with water and the short term relationship crumbled after that because i just thought he was weird..

15. Other- coconut milk ( I'm allergic to milk) and water is would be gross i'd rather eat dry cereal.

16. am i really the first one to say........ troll?

17. On a side note, am I the only here who loves the drinking the post cereal'ed milk?! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

18. Anyone else gone to make a bowl of cereal and didn't have enough milk so decided to add water ? :eek:

19. LMAO how is this even a thread?

eating cereal with water is what NOBODY does. if you dont have milk you dont eat cereal. that simple.

20. Attention whore. :p