Cereal or Milk First?? (Poll)

Discussion in 'General' started by mjboy, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Well let me start off by saying i dont think its weird lol My girl says im a weirdo cause i pour my Milk first then i add the cereal. I do this for several reasons. I want to know how much milk is in my bowl and i dont want to add to much cereal where its falling out.

So i've asked everyone i know and they all say Cereal first lol. So now im off to the net to ask you guys.

So what is it? Cereal first or Milk?

2. Cereal in the bowl first so that when you pour the milk in, it can evenly coat the cereal with all that milky goodness.

3. I'm a cereal first, then milk guy. Don't ask me why.. It's just what I do. No logic at all behind it lol:smoke:

4. I dunk my cereal after i put it in my bowl and it lets me dunk the part im eating first and not sog up the whole bowl. yea i know im weird lol

poll was added when i made it. dont know why it didnt show. thanks for posting

5. anyone who does milk first should be jailed for many many years.

6. hahahah AW you bastard lol i knew you would say something like that.

To all who say im crazy , just try it! let me know what you think

7. right now i live with my neice, whos a little over 1 year ,and she wakes up at the sound of any plastic bag crackling. so in the after hours im pretty much forced to just pour the milk first while im in the kitchen and than proceed to my room with the cereal box.

8. cereal first.
    This way when I pour the milk I know I'm not pouring too much and not have too much left over.

9. always cereal first

10. Like everyone else has said, cereal first. What kinda weirdo are you, man?!

11. i had no idea there were people who pour the milk first lol. today is a great day. it's sunny out in the mid 60's and there are people who pour the milk before cereal:p

12. rotf! you guys crack me up. great thread and keep them coming. I dont know why i pour it first. its been like that since i was little.

13. if you have milk lefted over just drink it or pour it out! simple as that!

14. lol.. u know i'm fucking with you bro..

but seriously, doesn't the milk splash all over when you pour the cereal into it?

also some cereals like rice krispies would lose their novelty because of the limited amount of snap crackle and pop.. there would be way too many krispies left floating on top of the milk and not nearly enough snapping, crackling and popping going on.

15. I hate when people pour out the rest of the milk. My sister always does that. Such a waste of a full bowl of milk! Just drink it!

Oh yeah to the question...

I pour cereal first then milk. :D
    Its just the way I was taught and the way I have always prepared my cereal.

16. AW just try it lol get back to me

17. i eat oatmeal clusters cereal (w/ raisins) .. i think the clusters and raisins would cause too much splashing of the milk.
    that and i'm not a freak like you.. :D :wave:

18. hahahaha it wont splash you big baby. you make it seem like a fat man doing a cannon ball in a pool lol

just try it! dont make me fly over there :wave::D

19. Dude, that makes no sense. Why pour milk first? It much better if you pour the cereal first.

It like filling the water up then you put your ice in. It splashes and over spill. It's common sense, really.

20. Cereal first bro, you don't fuck with breakfast science.