Cereal: Crunchy or Soggy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Adjs311, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Sitting here eating some Rice Chex, wondering what you guys like? Crunchy just poured the milk in there .. the in between, or soggy ass cereal.

2. I like soggy on some cereal that will still carry it's flavor, but like shredded wheat cereal I rather have it in between, but I don't really like cereal that crunchy.

3. In the between

4. the problem I have with reeses is that it NEVER got soggy

5. i love soggy fruity/cocoa pebbles

Oh, and I forgot to mention Muffin Tops! Those motherfucekrs are delicious. Think the texture of cinnamon toast crunch...but the flavor of blueberry muffins...so amazing

6. fruity pepples, coco puffs ftw, gotta love the chocolate milk afterwards

7. i like saugy frosted flakes and crunchy cocoa pebbles, it varies

8. mmm
    soggy cinnimon toast crunch
    some dank shit :p

9. Slightly soggy, but with the clusters still crunchy as hell, Honey Bunches of Oats w/Blueberries.

Mmmmmmm...

Cereal has to be the best munchy ever.

10. scroggy man.

i want my cereal to be soft on the outside but still crunchy, like a piece of sesame chicken.

11. crunchy..but then again I love warm Grape Nuts..that is great early in the morning.

12. It's gotta have some crunch to it, but if I'm adding milk it better not be as crunchy as if it just came out of the box.

13. Crunchy ftw!

but I love lots of milk in every spoonful, so i fill it up pretty well. The bottom stuff sometimes gets soggy if I don't eat it quick enough, which i can't stand

14. SOGGY to Mid-Soggy.

My parents used to wonder why I sat and waited a few minutes to eat cereal. thats why

15. Soggy.

I can't understand how people can eat crunchy cereal.

16. soggy is soo gross, i usually only end up eating about 80% of my cereal because when i get near the end, the soggyness and grossness is at an all time high. i hate the feeling of soggy cereal going in my mouth.

crunchy, but i hardly eat cereal.

17. It depends on the cereal I'm eating. If its something like fruity pebbles I like them crunchy. But if its a hard cereal, like Capt. Crunch, I like them to get a bit soggy so it doesn't tear up the roof of my mouth.

18. Crunchy all the way! It's way too gross when it gets really soggy. The milk gets too sweet too when all the sugar dissolves into it. I never like to finish the milk either because of that reason.

The ONLY cereal I like to get a bit soggy is O's
    Not many stores sell it anymore, but it's my FAVORITE!
    If you don't let it get a bit soggy, the O's will rip up the roof of your mouth, WAY worse than Cap'n Crunch.

19. I like in between. Some cereal soggy is alright. I'm a big cereal fanatic.

20. Frosted Flakes are amazing whilst soggy