Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Centrifuge Tube

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uniqueb, May 10, 2018.

1. Hello New Here...Just wondering if a centrifuge plastic tube would be sufficient to store and keep temp of my donors urine I have a on sight drug test for a branch through a hospital...thank you in advanced

2. Where are you storing said tube? That's where the actual heat will come in

3. Thanks for your quick reply..it will be slipped in my vaginal area

4. Then you should be fine that should keep it in range

5. Great Thanks another thing I was thinking of getting a small thermometer because I'm so nervous maybe I should test it before I hand it over or in the car?

6. I wouldn't want to bring a thermometer into my piss test. If it's in that area it should be ok, is the piss refrigerated? Or will it be donor to tube to crotch to test?

7. Ok on the thermometer this is my first ever drug test I'm just so nervous but it will be more like the second option

8. Any internal body cavity will maintain temp. Females are uniquely built to cheat the Urine test.
    :)
    Males have a much tougher time keeping the sample at the correct temp.
    BNW

9. Ok thanks so much for all your advice and help Unique