central nj watch out!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dcsmoking3125, Feb 17, 2010.

1. so today me and my friends were making our rounds and around town and a friend had requested 2 o's... we meet up with him in a local development. everything seems fine my friend gets out of the car meets him at the windo of his car and i see him give him the bud...the car speeds off as soon as this happens leaving my buddy without his $740.... my friend jumps in the car and goes on a 2 hour chase with these kids... i jump outta the car with my other friend and we were banging on this kids window at an intersection hoping they would get nervous and either give us back the bud or the $$... well the kid then calls my friend and threatens to pull off the side of the road and pull out a bat to my friends car he lets them go because we didnt have sufficent means of protection... but this was the first time this happened s close to me normally i have a pleasent time dealing with people but im starting to question if its even worth it anymore...who can i trust ya know it wasnt my money but it really just turned me off to the whole scene

2. Rule 62: NEVER hand more than a gram through a window of a vehicle.

3. This is why i don't trust anybody.

4. Your "friend" jacked you?

5. dude that sucks...but it is your friends fault for not checkin the goods before he forkd over the cash

:smoking:

6. What a bunch of pieces of shit!!!!!!

First off: NEVER do a deal that is more than a few grams outside like that.

Never do a deal consisting of that much money with people you don't know.

Ahh, you get my drift. But that is seriously terrible. I hope you guys aren't broke-ass motherfuckers to begin with. If that was me and I was out 800 bux on weed, you can bet your ass I would stalk those motherfuckers.

Fucking pricks!!!