Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central MA pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I<3Milfs, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Got a few new pictures. Been staying low since some shit went down in my town with the DEA.

Purple OG kush
    [​IMG]

And what I saved up over the week.
    [​IMG]

2. Damn man nice buds hit me up if your looking for a buyer been picking up hps but always on off and wit quality so pm me haha

3. Updates coming in a little bit. Getting some OG Kush along with some KB.

4. It's great knowing that Massachusetts has such a variety of nice smokes. Gotta love decriminalization :smoke:

5. nice kief save it for 420 bro!

6. Nice pickups bro, never heaard of blaack kush sounnds sexy xD

7. fellow MA toker here. about a month back i got some blue dream from my guy. looks exactly like that, could be the same but i doubt. its some dank shit though

8. Will be taking pictures of my OG kush and some more 508 homegrown.

Strawberry Cough
    [​IMG]

9. Whats been your key to growing indoor sticky buds? From what i have seen the mollasses and teas do well : ) cheers!

10. Strawberry Cough in the front kb in the middle and OG in the back. Also, got some indoor kb.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. #91 Mrburntout, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Beautiful nugs :) I just picked up some really frosty master kush from a local grower. Man gotta love MA

12. I got some master kush last week. It was rather dense. The indoor KB was rather nice. Got a qp for 650.

13. How's the quality of the kb? Usually around my area a QP for the higher end stuff runs from 1000-1200 :eek:

14. The indoors gets you wrecked. I've been mixing some of the indoors with some strawberry cough and a little hash. Those blunts will make you forget where you are for a couple hours.

15. DAMN! That last picture almost blinded me :eek:

16. Update coming tonight. Getting some of my neighbors homegrown sometime this evening.

17. in mass i buy a zone of fire for 225

18. I do too. It's called buying a p for 3300. Kids these days I tell ya.:rolleyes:

19. Update coming today. NYC Sour D. Just waiting till 5 when my buddy gets out of work.

20. "Purple Haze" Shit gets you whacked. Has a earthy yet purp taste. Nom! :smoke:
    [​IMG]