Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central MA pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I<3Milfs, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Most of it. Use it as gifts and edibles. It's funny that I can't find any bud higher than 3 a z. The lemon power plant is 3 a z. Stay high. More updates coming soon. ^_~

2. The highest my bud goes is 330 a z for like frosted out nugs top shelf.

3. power plant is unreal and constant 300 a zip in w.mass is almost unheard of man

4. #24 coalman23, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    YO, I live in mass and i've literally seen almost all of that bud.

We definitely had the same batch of blue dream, and lemon skunk.

I drive out to the suburbs to pick up from old friends/growers btw. Boston weed is awful.

5. The blue dream, AC, and beasters are all from Boston. The rest are local to the 508. Got some Vanilla Qleaner to add to this bad larry tomorrow. Maybe some Og.;)

6. That blue dream is DEFINITELY the same stuff i had last week.

Do you push?

7. I use most of it to make edibles. But with a q out of a p I might hook a few friends up. You know what I'm saying?

8. I see.

9. I enjoy a blunt here and there. But with edibles they get you more medicated than just smoking it. Got to love the taste of it though.

10. Regs mixed with other regs.

[​IMG]

11. And I'm back with a new pick up. Just got a z sample of it.

[​IMG]

12. nice buds man

13. your weed is so fuego ,
    sometimes its a preview of what im goin to get then sometimes im jus disapointed cuz urs is so much better lol.

14. Grabbing some master kush, white cheese (white widow x cheese) and anotger random batch this weekend. Pictures will be uploaded Saturday.

15. And I'm back.

White Wrek
    [​IMG]

Chiva
    [​IMG]

And a QP of the White wrek
    [​IMG]

16. Awesome man. i lived in billerica ma. and i know this is a spectacular pickup for mass. Congrats

17. Billerica is filled with some fire opium. That's where all my opium comes from. Getting another p of the beasters and a p of Purple Frost sunday. Will update then. Also getting some Ketamine and 4-mmc (m-cat).

18. Dank buds for good prices, I envy you. Especially with the variety you're getting in a matter of days.

But, we can't talk about other drugs on here, so I'd avoid the opium/ketamine/kitty cat etc. discussion. It would be a real shame for a thread this nice to get closed because of an unrelated conversation.

19. My christmas present to GC. I could swear its Purple Urkle. But a buddy called it GDP.

[​IMG]

20. Some more GDP from a buddy in Worcester
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And what I smoked out of when the ball dropped
    [​IMG]