Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central MA pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I<3Milfs, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Oh the joys. Sorry broseph. I only deal with people with 1000+ posts and have a hot sister. 

You have a hot sister?

2. God Kush. Shit was 8/10. But, when smoked through a blunt it bled resin.
    [​IMG]

3. Hmu if your from mass

Sent from my right nipple~Grasscity Forum

4. Blueberry sour d. I have some headband now. I'll update photos later.
    [​IMG]

I'm from mass. And I will not "hyu"

5. not trying to hate but this shit is defiantly not clean 

6. do we got a lotta people from MA around here? i wouldn't call myself central MA (merrimack valley representing) but hell yeah

7. I'm from the city where this statue is.
    [​IMG]

8. I'm in western mass and I can cop top shelf 270 a zip. Just got some green crack the other day

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #189 Old School Smoker, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
  10. Worcester county my dudes

I wish I could live in Cali. Weed delivered to my house?!

12. It's the only way to fly. I go to walk in dispensaries too. But I don't mind paying a lil extra to have it delivered to my door within an hour.

13. #193 Health, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    If I went to UCLA or any california university for grad school (which I was considering anyway) would I be able to get a med card while I did two years of schooling there?

14. You sir, are an ignorant loser. ANY college campus in the world has marijuana smokers, any. If you cant find someone to hook you up there you must be Helen Keller. Also to call fellow potheads, "skeezy little potheads", makes you look like nothing more then a little butthurt 🐷.

I<3Milfs, the first page or 2 had me a little worried, but then I saw the white wreck and chiva and I was very pleased haha. You have a great thread man and some bomb pickups. I pick up a lot of different amazing buds I just never have had the time to be able to post them 😔👎. Anyway if you ever find yourself in Pennsylvania please do yourself a favor and hit me up man, id love to spark ya up on the best shit PA has to offer 😏. Boss thread man!!

Dan

15. push that to western ma/ springfield area i now many who would buy weight of it  [​IMG]

16. Are you really advertising weed in an illegal state. Ugh the ignorance never ends. I live in mass, and everyone here has a half a brain. 270$ is not even a good price for a lid. I get them for about 150 in mass basically rhode island. But i am the assistant grower. Punks.

17. Framingham mass here some nice green! Lucky you !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. So weird, im in central ma (fitchburg) and last week picked up blue dream that looked very similar.

Sent from an offshore oil rig somewhere in the middle east.