Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!*~Central IL - Dank No-Name Pick-Up~*!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Two-One, May 30, 2009.

1. Got this last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got 3 grams for $40. Not a bad deal to me.

Taste: It has a blend between a floral & citrus taste to it. The inhale has a more bitter taste than the exhale.

Smell: The smell is more on the floral side for the most part. But when you crack open a nug, it has that citrus smell for a quick second.

High: Def. a couch lock high. It will have you ripped immediately following the exhale. I take a nice rip from the bong, and on the exhale my eyes just want to close so bad. Had me baked for easily 2+ hours. Great for getting a good nights sleep.

The guy is suppose to be getting some new shit tonight and I hope to get another 3 grams for $40. I will make sure to post pics if I get it. Happy I finally got a steady dealer of dank bud. Plus his prices are amazing.

:smoke:

2. looks good man, a little leafy, but dank none-the-less. price is decent too, good pickup.

3. yeah i agree. looks very nice. looks super fluffy.

4. Yeah, a couple of the nugs were kinda leafy, then others weren't so leafy.

Yeah, really really fluffy man. The 3 g's looked like 6 g's.

5. You're very lucky too. I'm smokin on mids atm :/ Well, not even really, I got a drug test tomorrow. So then i'll be smoking mids.

6. At least you'll finally be able to smoke then.

7. looks pretty good. probably local indoor i would guess, by a young grower